MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Outstanding performance from the full team today. I voted Jack for man of the match. Thought he was quietly effective.

Great win - love watching Aribo on the ball.

Was wondering the number of passes we made overall today.

Mulgrew sounds like he might cry soon. Delightful. It is a while since I have heard anyone with quite such a myopic view of a game. He is like Jim Jefferies used to be but on speed.
I take that back. Mcinnes has just beaten him. Unlucky deflections. Balogun went down easily. I dread to think where we would be if we had that loon ball as our manager.

Mcinnes:
‘Deflection, deflection, deflection and soft penalty, box to box my team were good!’
Haha just admit you were beat by a far better team lol

McIness in denial.

Deflections weren't unlucky, they were a result of having 6 players camped in your own box.

As for the narrative being pushed for the penalty being 'soft'. The media was in full acceptance of the penalty given against us on Dec 29th last year. No different than today's.

It really feels like something special is happening here.

Can’t get carried away of course, but we’re in a good position.

As an aside it’s been said many times but thank god McInnes didn’t become our manager. Listening to him moan about deflections, players missing and a soft penalty is embarrassing.

No mention of the clear penalty on Roofe not given and how his team were totally outclassed. Funny how he always seems to have more praise for the poets when they routinely hump them.

Anyway a very enjoyable weekend and long may they continue.

Ally in co-comms today was a joy. He reins in Crocker to a degree and is just a completely charming presence. It's night and day between him and Walker.

When Alfie went off in a huff, Ally completely defused it by talking about how he was like that too. If that had been Walker and Crocker together, you just KNOW they'd have made a big deal out of it and been relentlessly negative.

Last edited:
Back