MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Tims on this thread looking for content:

c0zyUaO.gif
I would agree but that is obviously rain. It needs to be swapped for urine.

Class performance again the day Tav shaded it for me although it's a bastard trying to pick MOTM the way we play now, teams fear us more this season without fans imagine how magnified that'll be when we're back EVERYTHING is within our grasp concentration is the key focus.

Was a great result and we done what was needed easily.

Could have had more goals. Need to start hitting it when in the box - too much passing around when we need to shoot. Liked having Kent through the middle - thought he was a pain in the ass for Aberdeen and great him getting his shot off for the goal. Again we need to just hit it more.

Alfie didn't have his best game again - can see the wee man is getting frustrated with himself as well. Needs to pick himself up and start getting on the goal front regularly.

A 4 - 0 win that could have easily been an 8 - 0 win.

The penalty on Roofe that was never given was an absolute joke. Could have had another for the handball that Lewis ended up having to save as well. Ref was poor but just as well it didn't matter.

Strolled it 4-0, happy with that especially with the clean sheet. Not having a go at Alfie but I think Defoe fits our play better against defensive teams. No failures today for me though, everyone played their part.

This team is a machine. No slip ups this season. Some of the attacking football in the league and in Europe is world class week in and week out. Teams are fearful of us again unlike last season. One game at a time and 55 is ours. December and January will be important and if we can continue this form the league will be done and dusted by March. Onto Thursday for the Rangers Juggernaut.

There's no denying the sheep have been a pain in the arse for us at home recently, today was another trend broken. We ran them ragged and could have done a Hamilton if not for a bit of sloppiness and the customary couple of great saves by Lewis. Top marks across the board but I did enjoy Arfield & Roofe, their intelligence and movement was tremendous.

My very elderly mother passed away in the early hours of yesterday and naturally I’ve been feeling very down in the dumps.
The joy that destruction of the sheep has given me is wonderful.
Rangers playing like this is as good a tonic to my well-being as anything ever could be.
Condolences to you and the family.

Great that The Rangers can bring some happiness.

I was going to vote for either Tav or Arfield. but I went for Roofe because that clown Mulgrew cost him quite a few votes. Come on the contrary loyal.

Mulgrew sounds like he might cry soon. Delightful. It is a while since I have heard anyone with quite such a myopic view of a game. He is like Jim Jefferies used to be but on speed.

Well done Rangers - every player was at it today & we never looked like we'd let them get back into it
If the truth be told - we could have had a lot more
That's as controlled a performance as I've seen us play in that fixture -

For too long - dolly has involved us in scrappy & niggly play -
Games against them were always full of bad tackles, bookings & red cards -
we rose above that today & fully dominated them with slick, skillful & effective play & they had no answers

Well done again - keep it up lads - you're doing us proud

Sorry for your loss mate, my Mum passed away this year too...sad times but yes, watching this team is a tonic.
My very elderly mother passed away in the early hours of yesterday and naturally I’ve been feeling very down in the dumps.
Rangers playing like this is as good a tonic to my well-being as anything ever could be.

Sorry to hear that mate, condolences to all your family.

Eleven points clear. Seventeen goals better off than them. Eighth clean sheet in a row in the league at home. I think we're doing just nicely at the moment.

liking the direction our team are heading in, we look a team comfortable in the shape and the style the management want them to take, we rarely panic, we can be patient when required and we can strike at any time, without wanting to get too ahead of myself, I am genuinely excited about where our team are taking us

Mulgrew's point is only relevant when you also factor in that referees usually miss a lot that goes on in the box.
Considine was a bit too obvious with his mischief.
If Mulgrew was honest he would be acknowledging that we should have had three penalties today and got one.

Back