• Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
68MXyqi.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

If ramsey plays tomorrow we win

It's getting to the stage where Im hoping they lose just so it's still a 3 point gap

Mon The Rangers
Travelling tomorrow; up at 6; train at 8; Ibrox for 11.30.
Buzzing for the whole day. WATP.

I hope the support cut the crap heard on Wednesday night. It is embarrassing , do we really need to match the Green Brigade in stupidity, surely not.

I know we are angry about the Oz fiasco but the main thing the team and the support need tomorrow is a win and three points.

Outside noise is not helpful.

Support the team.

Let's hammer these bastards. Don't play their game, let's go balls-out from the first whistle with our football and put these freaks to the sword.

McGregor
Tavernier Goldson Balogun Bassey
Jack Lundstram
Sakala Ramsey Kent
Morelos

That team puts five past these fuckers.

Anyone planning on watching on RangersTV please use the link in the OP and visit post #1272 in the ‘bumper’ RangersTV thread. It’s different tomorrow.

I hope the support cut the crap heard on Wednesday night. It is embarrassing , do we really need to match the Green Brigade in stupidity, surely not.

I know we are angry about the Oz fiasco but the main thing the team and the support need tomorrow is a win and three points.

Outside noise is not helpful.

Support the team.
The support and atmosphere on Wednesday was first class - the team needs cheered on !!!

Is Lewis Ferguson in opposition tomorrow, I though he would have been cited by the CO for the dive he took on Wednesday at Tynecastle.

I know it was a dive because Robbie Neilson said it was. Is Neilson cited for breach of SFA rules XYZ for saying he took a dive ?

Were the referees too busy continuing their 18 months training on VAR to take any action - naw wait it's ex-referees that assist the CO isn't it, well they've no excuse as they won't be training for VAR.

Friggin' footballing backwater Scotland.

Our chance to redeem ourselves at home and put the pressure back on the Tims tomorrow by winning well with them playing their bogey team away, on their least favourite pitch, at Livingston on Sunday.

If that is not incentive enough I don't know what is. Furthermore no 'faffing' about GvB by settling for a 1 v 0 up with 45 minutes to go. Use some subs, fresh players after an hour and make sure 'Brown 9' really ends up 'Brown 3'.

Last edited:
Make no mistake, garbage as they have been, Aberdeen will be playing like men possessed today, and we had better match it.

Unfortunately, unlike big Marvin I’ve just about stopped believing.

If we don’t produce a win and an excellent performance today then I will definitely stop believing.

Today is the day it’s all got to come together IMO & if it doesn’t we are done in this league.

Team selection, and use of the bench crucial today for GVB.

And why does the fact we are wearing a “commemorative” strip give me the fear so much…

Simply a must win today.
Failure to apply pressure ends our title hopes for me.
I think GVB will go for

McGregor
Tav Goldson Hellander Bassey

Jack Kamara

Sakala Aribo Kent

Morelos

I really want to see they game won and Aribo and Jack wrapped in cotton wool.
If it’s really comfortable get Alfie and Kent off too.

2-0 for the Teds.
Gallant Pioneers kit has be v.worried though.

McGregor (it's clear he won't be dropped)

Tav
Goldson
Helander
Bassey

Jack
Lundstram
Aribo

Sakala
Morelos
Kent

Just go for the throat.

Players need to forget the 150th aspects of the game, as daft as it sounds including the strip, and focus 100% on getting 3 points from the sheep. Biggest game of the season so far, and a strong performance and result today will send the Bheasts a real warning shot. Come on Rangers get the battle fever on big time.

Kent MUST spend more time in their box. When he does that there's every chance he'll win a penalty and bookings for their defenders. Opposition players hate it, and its when he has his best games for us.
Hopefully Ramsey takes Arfield's place.

On the train up, buzzing. As the famous song goes, "let our history show, what we already know, we are the Rangers, the greatest of all"

4LHAD - such a beautiful story, 150 years on.

Come on Rangers

A massive day for the club. Massive day for the fans. I’m sure the lads won’t let us down. Comfortable 3-0.

I want revenge for that disgraceful performance and cheating from them last time. Effort, dig, desire, and contempt for that pathetic club. It's time for battle at this stage of the season. Let's do it Rangers.

Back