Match Thread Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv Only

Everyone’s saying Morelos is stupid etc, the usual suspects, watch it back Shinnie fouled Morelos 2 or 3 times and instead of pulling it back as the referee has done all night he lets it go just hoping Morelos does something.
Then there’s Shinnie going down like he was shot ffs.

And Morelos was dumb enough to get sucked in.
Regardless of what shinnie does that is just plain stupidity from Morelos. Gives the ref a reason to book him.

If we don't have a level playing field, it's all the more reason not to get sucked in every time.

I love Alfie's commitment and ability but he brings most of his problems on himself.

Everyone’s saying Morelos is stupid etc, the usual suspects, watch it back Shinnie fouled Morelos 2 or 3 times and instead of pulling it back as the referee has done all night he lets it go just hoping Morelos does something.
Then there’s Shinnie going down like he was shot ffs.

Anyone saying Morelos is stupid is 100% correct. Shinnie played him like an absolute fiddle.

The guy could be a magnificent player if he never had sawdust for a brain.

FF is going to be bedlam the next few days but for a change I think Rangers actually deserve every piece of criticism tonight, We keep having these games where we fall off a cliff and are terrible from the word go
I’m just in from work so haven’t seen a thing but I said to my mate today one thing that may well have been overlooked here is bottle. Lot of players never been near top of the league the mindset and belief needs to be better and by looks of it I’m not far wrong because we should be on fire here we had just gone top of league ffs

Can't believe we are going to lose the unbeaten home form tonight..

Actually felt we could challenge the league after Sunday

Said it before and will say it again. All these other fcking threads saying we'll do this and do that and how many points we gonna get in the next X amount of games and what do you know. BOOOOM losing at Home to this shower.

Talk about fcking jinxing it.
Yeah, and you've got all those folks giving it the "Calm down". "Flappers on this thread doing my nut in" amongst other things. You know, these Uber fans that just like telling everyone it's alright.

We were losing early on. We didn't look and still don't look like getting a goal. Now we're down to 10 men with 15 mins to go and we're still not trying.

So, what part of it is OK and we've not worry about I wonder?

We keep putting Middleton into games that are not suited to him, given his lack of experience. Tonight is a typical example. We needed to change our tactics against Aberdeen tonight we played into their hands. Piss poor set up.

Morelos needs his ars* kicked for being so stupid. He has to learn to put a lid on it. We cant keep playing with ten men.

and again the question is why didnt aberdeen play like this on sunday? is it because they are scared of celtc or that they know they would get fouls against them all the time that they get away with against us?

but we have to stop playing their game, they enjoy the stop start stuff, we have to move, pass, move into space. seems like we have gone back into the shell of getting the ball with back to the goal then playing it back again instead of playing forward.
The inconvenient truth is the manky bastards are better than us. We are still a fair bit off it imho.

Before AM went off I thought we looked up for the second half.

Really disappointed in him. Hoping for a point now.

Back