MOTM Poll Rangers v Aberdeen - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Drop Tav. I don't care how many assists he has, he in a weak link in our defence. Kamara is too slow in our build up. Sell the pair of them. We have a ready made replacement right back and we can surely finf another deep lying midfielder.b Bassey is s5till a work in progress so bring back Borna.

Angry doesn't really describe my feelings tonight.
Tav who scored one and assist one.

The time wasting isn't the problem
It is the poor reaction from referees that makes it a problem.
If one referee did his job just once it could sort it out.

Reverting to shitebags again.
This was my first thought. Any sign of pressure and you know the script is written - performances just like that.

Really wanted the win tonight, but at least we didn't lose to a Brown goal. That would have been unthinkable.

Also, if Goldson isn't signing a new deal he can leave any time he wants - his mind seems gone.

I actually thought this going to be the night we destroyed somebody, the players need to take a long hard look at themselves, can't blame Gerrard for everything this season. They need to take a hard long at how they are performing
I think you need to look at mcaans analysis at half time and see how far off a good manager Gerrard is.

Utterly abysmal. This side aren't winning another league title unless something massively changes.

Can hardly buy a goal and concede at least one comedy goal each game more or less.

We wouldn’t have scored but ref blows bang on 96th minute. Melted face guy was down for well over 1 minute.

It’s an absolute pet hate in football how much is at refs discretion on aspects of the game that should be so black and white.
Watch rugby. Clock stops. Everyone can see it

An absolutely abysmal display. A point is some consolation but when are we actually going to start playing like we actually want to win a game this season? We have been poor since the start of the season and there are no signs of us getting back to the standards of last season. Extremely worrying and disappointing.

Gerrard loyality to Tav is going to cost him his job at this rate.

Tonight demonstrated that team are mentally weak and every single one of those bastards should hang their heads in shame. Tonight of all nights they cannot deliver a performance Walter would be proud of which disgusts me.

I'm livid but not surprised. Starting with our so called captain, we are a shower of cowards.

What a poor performance, against an average sheep team, to many players not performing. It was like playing with a man down with Hagi tonight.

If Gerrard wants to be a world class manager he needs to demonstrate a ruthless streak and axe his favourites

Hard to say anything positive with everything that has happened the past couple of days and then witness a performance like that. There goes the healthy buffer we had over the scum who are finding form while we at the moment look flat as a pancake and giving away goals like sweeties. We are going to have to find another gear now going forward.

A heartless performance, not one gets a pass mark for that, not tonight.
Gerrard needs to get this sorted or we will be chasing before Christmas. Conceding goals that are amateur. Goldson needs sorted out and Tavernier is needing time on the bench.

Sickening.

Conceding 2 goals to that horrendous Aberdeen side in the first half summed our season up so far. We are throwing all the good work of last season down the toilet. I don't know what's responsible for the collapse of this Rangers side, but something has went terribly wrong. Correcting these listless and aimless first half performances would be a start. Where is the urgency and drive.?

I knew we had won the league after winning the first match against them last season, and tonight is when I say we can't win the league this season. We've gone far too long without one decent performance for a full 90 even against the poor teams.

Either 55 was the be all and end all to some of these players and now they can't get themselves up for it, or something has happened. Too quick a decline.

Not really. They came back from 2 down and Tav stepped up for a penalty.

We're just playing poorly with individual errors.
You’re right, but we are so weak, both mentally and physically as well, we have no leaders, no men, crapping out of 50/50 challenges, we look worse every game we play, and Ihave fears for this season.

Piss poor result. Every game an absolute struggle now with no sense that we know how to get out this rut. Massive pressure on Kent and Jack when they are fit to turn this round as it doesn't look like the ones who are fit are capable of it.

In all honesty, the penalty looked very soft from the angle on RTV. Would be raging if it was given against us.

6 points chucked away at home and a solid lead over the mentally challengeds obliterated by our own poor form.

Things need to change quickly. Sunday is massive given we will likely kick off behind the tims for the first time this season.

Not panty wetting before I’m accused of that, but genuinely worried at how poor we are at the moment. Why are so many of the squad miles off the pace?

Absolutely no leadership on that park, none whatsoever.

Something not right in the dressing room as far as I'm concerned.

Worst performance against a poor sheep team I’ve seen for a long time. No pace, no belief and no idea. Embarrassing and not a fitting tribute to a man who thrived on pressure. Players should apologise for that tonight.

The slowest front three in Europe until the subs were made. Also all 3 players wanting to come deep for the ball.

Woeful start to the game but fought back and in all honesty deserved 3 points without being outstanding in any way. The sheep and their moronic supporters will celebrate taking points away from Rangers but what a monstrosity of a team they are - heavy tackling, pushing and then spending half their time rolling on the ground when challenged themselves. Despise them.

There are serious consequences to not winning 56
The manager and players need to sort it out, this is unacceptable and there are no excuses.

Breaks my heart saying it but we need to ask Questions of Stevie Gerrard. Any of our previous managers and they get leathered for the recent performances. To much fucking around from our back line, midfield sitting to deep and not creating anything forwards not clinical enough

Back