Votes: 87 15.3%
  • Itten

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kelly

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters
So we have to go thousands of miles to play in 30 odd degrees of heat with a slender one goal lead. The second half was much better but that's another pretty poor night. Lunstram now needs to disappear for a long time. Ref did us few favours there.

We need to stop with all this shit going into these European games about how we're playing farmers, a pub team, etc. It's not 1990 any more, teams aren't automatically shite just because we've never heard of them or they play in a far-away league. We don't need to fear these teams, but the complacency of "we'll batter these farmers 4-0 then send the second 11 to Armenia" is delusional.

Still, let's hope we see a much better second half, pull the finger out and score a few.
Their shite end of

great attitude from the Bears 2nd half roared on by our great support, just wish we had started the game with the same intensity but still confident we will get through the tie just a pity we couldnt have rested some players for the 2nd leg with a more comfortable win

I've said it a 1000 times. We are a far better team when we are fast and aggressive. First to every ball, battling and fighting. That's what it means to wear the bears top.
What, as opposed to no press whatsoever and waiting til the opposition cross the halfway line before we man on? That first half was grim, the peasants will have wanked themselves off watching that

Pray tell, hahahah eh the clue was the bit in bold though clearly you must think there are a few parts I could have highlighted :D

Not at all. I was just wondering where I had higher expectations than you. :) For most of that first half they looked as good as we did. Or alternatively, we looked as bad as them. They are ranked 300.

Well that was pish. Every podder on H&H had this lot down as the equal of a lower Premier or Champoinship side and predicted a 4, 5 or 6 goal victory - don't think we even had 4 shots on goal, nevermind goals. We are so out of form individually and collectively I really have no confidence with any game so I expect a tough game at Dingwall on Sunday.

It might sound strange, but I think playing with 10 men was exactly what we needed. It forced us to play with more urgency,which is exactly what we've been lacking this season.

Hagi and Bassey showed great commitment tonight. Fought for everything. Hard to split for MOTM IMO.
We also need to take our chances. Kent 1st half and Morelos and Goldson 2nd half could have had this game wrapped up.

Celtic are now favs for the old firm. They have to be now we need to go their needing a result and the way both teams have started the season

Awful first half, with and without Lundstram but so many others were off.

Better second half, won the game, clean sheet, Alfie on the scoresheet again.

Biggest thing for me though was the character we showed that second half - more like the Rangers character we are famed for.

Hopefully that galvanises us now - on to Dingwall and 3 points.

Can’t say I am over the moon with the result but it’s a lead and they didn’t show anything that makes me particularly worried about the second leg,
If we start with the right team next week there is every chance we can win over there,

We all wanted to take a massive win to Armenia.
But oh well, it didn’t happen

We’d have taken that at half time.

We will seal the job in 7 days. Then see what Celtic have to offer in the Ibrox cauldron
We are under performing on a grand scale, they were and are rotten and we were just trundling on at 0-0 saying it'll come it'll come , lundstram and Kent need to get a month away from the pitch,, garbage,, very little to be happy about at the moment a tough couple of games coming up then the mockits and they will be favourites.

Back