Match Thread Rangers v Bayer Leverkusen - 13:00 - Free to watch on Rangers Youtube, Facebook and Twitter

Confirmed ? Just as seen was private?
When I posted it was live with the usual Rangers TV background - badges etc Scheduled to go live at 12 noon tomorrow

Just made it private for time been

I got the link from the Rangers TV homepage when it it says subscribe against the game as it had live

Last edited:
Can see the attendance being even lower now. Freezing weather, world cup on, close to Christmas- can see quite a few people who have bought tickets just not bothering to go now.

Which is fair enough of course.

When I posted it was live with the usual Rangers TV background - badges etc Scheduled to go live at 12 noon tomorrow

Just made it private for time been

I got the link from the Rangers TV homepage when it it says subscribe against the game as it had live
All change here too.
Got a subscribe button now, but the game is not appearing as available yet.:oops:

Going to be plenty buffered and late yessssssses on the match thread tomorrow then

Hopefully

Nothing showing on my RTV. Subscribe or any other button. Went through normal site but I think there is a separate link - anyone got it?

Phil Blacker on commentary. A quick Google says he's a freelance football commentator.

Have we got rid of Tom or is he on holiday?

Scotrail haven’t let me down today. Queen Street services cancelled ‘because they have no available sets’. I’m on the slow train via Shotts. Incompetent shower of clowns. Ironically, the weather isn’t too bad once out of Edinburgh.

Some may not bother going now. Can stay in a warm house and watch it and still pick up MyGers points since the ticket is purchased

Some may not bother going now. Can stay in a warm house and watch it and still pick up MyGers points since the ticket is purchased
I didn't think they would put it on rtv so they could get more tickets sold

Back