Administrator
Staff member
jeQiIos.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

1630230806929.png

Old-Fashioned Viewing:
1630203888261.png

Last edited:
Hoping the first we hear of Kent being in the team tomorrow is when 'Love Will Tear Us Apart' is played from the tannoy and he appears from the tunnel.

We all know how our players need to approach this game, press them high up the pitch, chase and harry them. What we don't know is can our boys play this way after Thursday's trip and how much has that taken out of them, I hope we can as they are rank rotten when teams play like that against them.

Does Sakala start with Morelos and Roofe if neither Kent or Wright are able to make it I wonder….

Might just be me but it doesn't feel like there's an Old Firm game tomorrow, there's been hardly any build up in the media posting clips of old games or fan accounts looking forward to it on Youtube. Hopefully see more posts throughout the day and into tomorrow.

Quietly confident. Do our talking on the park and put them back in their place. Key to stop the Japanese player.

Thursday's game against AZ showed us the vulnerability of their defense.
We should be able to find our way to goal against them. 3-1 Rangers.

Absolutely

If the management don't use pace (if its available) questions need asked

Hoping for a front 3 of - Kent Morelos Wright

WIth the three of them interchaning
I’d say Kent Morelos and roofe but there’s every argument for Wright to start too. having both Wright and Sakala to bring on at 60 mins is pretty frightening

Jay Hogarth not involved with the B team at all today. Maybe an indicator that both keepers aren't available for tomorrow and be McCrorie in goal.

I'm quietly confident that despite our pishy start to the season, we're doing the business tomorrow.
3-1 the Kings of Scotland.
Intae them!

I hate to say it but they will probably score tomorrow but we can easily get 3 against that defence. They will wilt under the atmosphere.

The law of averages suggest they’ll get a win soon.

Some big decisions for Gerrard. If Kent + Wright are out, do we start with Sakala for some pace?

Does Lundstram start given what Thursday may have taken from the midfield?

I’d be content with a draw. I fear we’ll be too passive initially.

The law of averages suggest they’ll get a win soon.

Some big decisions for Gerrard. If Kent + Wright are out, do we start with Sakala for some pace?

Does Lundstram start given what Thursday may have taken from the midfield?

I’d be content with a draw. I fear we’ll be too passive initially.
I'm not sure about Sakala, Gerrard admitted that they pushed him too much after not really having a full pre season. Would he risk starting him in a massive game like this?

On Lundstram, I think we could do with a bite in midfield considering they'll be starting with McGregor, Turnbull and Rogic.

Once again we have to delve into the season that is gone, for some memories, of what our team are all about, if they can do this, I see no reason we can't win?

Back