Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
SUXEVUv.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL LINKS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Here we go. They’re all important and this one feels as important an OF game as I can remember. Quite often in these games recently I think we’ve been lacking in the ‘character’ dept - now the gaffer has made his mark I don’t have that worry.
Take the game to them.

C'mon The Bears, into them from the first whistle until the last. Leave everything on the park and do us proud.

#WATP

Get in that wee cnut Golum Mcgregors face ( if he's playing ) from the start , he'll shite it if you hard tackle him. Don't let him play ...we win the game ...provided the officials let us .WATP.

Cmon the famous Glasgow Rangers,"Hunt"them ALL over the park,do we fear the wee turncoat,do we f@ck, treat them with respect,IF we want it bad enough? it's ours.

I would quite like to take Rangers to the Cinema and hold their hand while there, that being the case I think we'll triumph 2 - 1

Straight from the whistle hound and press them constantly, don't let them breathe, get an early goal and if we do we'll win 2 or 3-0, just do it Rangers!

See if we go behind and it’s not going our way then stay with the team and support for the full 90, this isn’t the match for moans and groans, there should be no ‘silencing’ of the crowd. The players will give their all, of that there’s no doubt as a team is moulded in the managers personality and these boys have already shown that they have the stomach for the fight. It might take 90 plus mins, however I believe that we will get there in the end.

Last 15 against Hibs and the fans cranked the noise up and you could see the players take a lift from that, let’s go for the full 90.

All out to win. Would love to be couple up by HT.. and at all costs just don't lose it. Draw favours as us more as well but we are due a win over them

I would be quite happy if I could tell all the Timothy’s I know, that we’re top of the league and you’re no, tomorrow.

I'd like the opposition to suffer greatly in our stadium and exit on the end of a hiding on and off the pitch.

Bring nice now as I prepare to breach the hate speech bill repeatedly tomorrow

Last edited:
Walter Smith always won these matches by having the best midfield. Hopefully we get this right tomorrow.

Go on Rangers. Time to step up and show the courage and bottle it takes to win titles. 100% effort from everyone and we can beat these bàstards and have one hand on the trophy.

INTAE THEM

Back