Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
x2B1TAM.png

Can’t afford to get cocky or complacent but we’ve got all the quality we need to absolutely do them tomorrow

Rangers 4 Celtic 1.

Morelos first goal.
Mental how far we've come when you read a score prediction like this and don't think he's off his rocker.

Personally going for 2-0, maybe 3-0 if we get an early goal. Don't see them getting a goal in against us. We kept a clean sheet both times at Ibrox last season and I believe we're stronger at the back this year and they're weaker at the front.

My head says it'll be 2-0 but my heart says 4-1 with Morelos bagging a brace!

Any win will do though!

4-1 or 4-2

They will either get a late penalty or a late goal, meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

I've had 1-0 in my head for a few weeks now but I'm being staunch for the sake of this thread :))

If we turn up and play the way we know that we're capable of I can't see them causing many problems. Win of any kind will do but oh how we all want that pumping. Confidence going into this match could be an error though.

comfortable 3-1 win for us

I respect their attack but they have been gifted goals in most of their matches.

However our midfield will cripple them and their defence is a shambles and they are a bunch of pussies along with their fans.

Make it hell for them and watch then stew for 2 weeks after it

Press them from the start, hunt them down all over the pitch, Brown will be booting it out the park in no time.
If we score early show them no mercy, 3-0 Gers.

McGregor
Tav Goldson katic flanno
Jack Davis aribo
Jones moreles ojo

Arfield will likely start but he looks shattered and needs a rest. There full backs look poor or in Bauer’s case hasn’t even played. Get both of them running at them and could get some joy

It's gonna be a tight game IMO. The bheasts are getting results and so are we, both teams in good form.

Being at Ibrox and having Stevie G in the dressing room giving it the war speech, I feel we'll beat them 2-1. Morelos and Tav.

Don,t think that this will be the stroll in the park that some posters think it will be .tlb will have them fired up big time for this,due to his hatred of our club.

Huge huge game this really is, nerves are gone already. I think both teams will score but I really fancy our midfield to control this game and Morelos to score.

3-1 or 4-2

We are better than them all over the park. But I think they will score. 3-1 to Rangers but it will be one of those 3 going on 6 games

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Katic
Flanno

Davis
Jack
Aribo

Arfield
Jones

Morelos

Subs;

Fod
Halliday
Helander
King
Ojo
Defoe
Kamara

That’s my prediction.

Reactions: cav
I'm a bundle of nerves. This feels like the games we played them pre 2012 when we knew it was a 2 horse race and winning was massive.

I don't care who plays, how we play, or what happens in the game. The only thing that really matters is beating them.

Right now I’m confident. That will no doubt disappear when I leave the house for the game tomorrow. We need to hit them early, as early as Tav in May, and then go for the jugular.
If Ajer plays, his hammy won’t last that long, target him. They’re dangerous from middle to front, nobody doubts that, but we can rattle them early.
Plus we have options throughout the squad, they have some match winners but very little depth.

Tomorrow can be the catalyst for a title win this season, it is that vital, I know it’s mega early but I truly believe it.

We are getting stronger, have started well, we know how to beat them, we HAVE beaten them.

3 points for us tomorrow gives us massive confidence and it also plants real seeds of doubt in the mentally challengeds minds, their punters will be apoplectic and will turn on Liewell and Lennon.

Nerves and excitement already at critical levels lol... but too many are over confident for my liking they are no walk overs we will have to be at it from the first whistle to the last am going for a 1 nil win.

Mon the Rangers!!! WATP

Been trying to stay out of FF until I head for our bus tomorrow morning - but I’ve fell at the first hurdle. I’m staying quietly confident just now, but the nerves are already frayed, and i know I’ll be unable to focus on anything else no matter how hard I try.
I’ll take any win. The psychology of those 3 points tomorrow would set us up nicely between now and new year at the piggery

Keep them on the backfoot and we'll be fine, Morelos to get his first bheast goal and a Gers win would round off a terrific couple of days.

Back