• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
FuKQlkc.png

>>FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Last time I had this little confidence and expectation playing them at Ibrox was probably the 2-0 defeat under Caixinha in 2017.

We obviously aren’t as bad as back then but my faith in this group of players delivering has completely gone.

Let’s just hope they shove my words down my throat and dig out a win.

Please just turn up on the day and smash these smug arrogant bastards Rangers.

Just turn up and give it everything. No rabbit-in-the-headlights stuff.

Our issues have been many and varied, but if we play like the second half against the spoon burners we can take the points

Probably the most defeated I’ve felt going into a game against them for the past five years, hopefully Beale and the players ignite the fire again.

Head: 1-1 draw
Heart: 3-1 us.

I suspect the team will be something along the lines of

McGregor

Tav Goldson Davies Borna

Arfield Lundstram Jack

Tillman Kent

Morelos

However, wouldn’t be shocked to see Kamara play and the above team lacks pace, Sakala maybe deserving of a start. Can’t see him starting though.

Tough call. Suppose it all depends on the game plan.

Same as other poster red zone nfl as the battle fever starts early start for the long bus journey for game don’t do predictions against them but just do it Rangers

We’re winning tomorrow, Beale will have the players fired up to go at them, none of this weak willed sitting off them and too much respect rubbish like we had from Gio.

Mindset is massive in these games, the team that wants it more will win.

As long as we don’t fall asleep at set pieces and match their effort we will beat them.

They are no great shakes, their performances in Europe tell us this.

The difference is they have had a settled side and we’ve been ravaged by injuries and hardly ever able to play the same team in succession, so not being able to build consistency/momentum.

4-1 the Rangers.

Can't let them play their game. Need to get absolutely flying into tackles early on and let them know we're up for it.

We're the ones at home, we need to get on the front foot and take it to them. We should be hurting after this season and that last game v them. Show we've got the fight for this.

No*shoulda ","coulda ", leave it on the park tomorrow Rangers,walk off the park,heads held high with the win that we ALL crave!!!!!
A wee bit tactical masterclass from the manager.
2-0 to the famous/good guys.

Intae these peasants Rangers, just win and it’ll knock the cockiness right out of this filth, all out from the first whistle, the only reason the scum are doing this well is because everyone that plays them is beaten before the first whistle, let’s send them packing

I've felt more confident going into old firm games and they are a hard working, well organised side, with everyone knowing their job.

However, they were exposed in possibly the easiest CL group for years and are far from unbeatable.

We can definitely beat them, but we need to match their work rate and commitment.

Leave it all on the park Bears.

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Davies
Barisic

Arfield
Lundstram
Jack

Tillman
Kent

Morelos

We’re winning tomorrow, Beale will have the players fired up to go at them, none of this weak willed sitting off them and too much respect rubbish like we had from Gio.

Mindset is massive in these games, the team that wants it more will win.
I think that’s all the support wants to see. Some real in your face desire which has been sadly lacking. We can do this if our players put in 8/10 performances.

We’re due a right good performance. No Kamara or Matondo near the starting lineup for me. Get tore in right from the start, in their faces and show absolutely zero respect. They are a decent team, nowhere near unbeatable and not as good as they think they are. Europe proves that. ‘Mon the King’s XI.

If our confidence is as fragile as being suggested, then a defeat could have serious consequences with two upcoming cup games (and then hopefully a Final).

I’d take a draw and accept it as part of the rebuild. It feels like 2018 again.

We’re due a right good performance. No Kamara or Matondo near the starting lineup for me. Get tore in right from the start, in their faces and show absolutely zero respect. They are a decent team, nowhere near unbeatable and not as good as they think they are. Europe proves that. ‘Mon the King’s XI.
Who are you playing in midfield?

I think Kamara will start.

Contract end for some players.....questionable commitment.

Ageing team

Not got a settled team

2 x CH just coming back from
longish lay off
Fitness of team questionable
Earl Haigs flying

2 nil Ted's. Tillman double

Mon the Gers, just do it.

The big test is here, now the talking has to stop and we must turn up all guns blazing. With the correct attitude we can prevail.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Back