Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

Glad Barasic has made it, I was worried about the LB slot.

The midfield need to put a shift in today, but im confident we can do it.

They will be more worried our forward line than we are of theirs.

What’s the injury Davis has. That lump Cosgrove done him on Wednesday night and wondering if it was that sore one on inside of ankle.

Massive day for Aribo. He has to step up today and show what he can do.

With no Davis I thought we might have seen a docherty/polster/halliday on the bench just as another midfield option.

A little surprised to see no midfield substitutes though, to be fair, if you include Arfield we have 4 midfield players starting the match so I guess we have scope for a re-shuffle if, for example, Arfield needs to drop back and we can bring on one of the wide guys.

Jack and Kamara need to be discipled today. The threat will all come from runners in midfield.

Still all to play for based on those line up's. The bheasts didn't well up to well in sep and still performed.We can still do it without davis. We quite simply have to test their fullbacks.If Hayes gets an easy ride in a cup final we might aswell chuck it.SG needs to tell our wingers go at him again and again.

Come on Rangers

My ideal method of victory is 5-0, Morelos scoring all 5 and they’re all blatantly offside causing an utter timplosion, and on the 5th, he reaches into his sock, pulls out one red glove and puts it on and runs past their fans with one hand raised Alan Shearer style.

However I will happily settle for any form of victory.

Their right, and our left, is where the game will be won/lost.

massive call from TLB, to play that kid, up against Kent.

Tear him apart son

I think there will be space for Aribo to exploit but we need to be brave and take individual responsibility rather than look for a pass as first option. Go at them.

Do we reckon Aribo is on the right of the front three with Arfield in midfield?

Hope that is the case. Not the game for him in midfield although I dont think he suits being in the front 3. Only a minor gripe but I'd have went with Stewart.

Big opportunity with Eduoard missing. Hopefully they are as toothless as they were when we beat them with Mikey Johnson up top.

I think our flanks hold the key. Frimpong should be targetted early doors

Reactions: GF7
get tore into them Rangers from the first whistle, gutted Davis is out but im still very confident 2-0 to the bears

Barker must be great in training to get on the bench because he hasn't been seen recently.

Time for some to prove they are worthy of the shirt.

Get the ball down the left side to Kent and Barisic and attack Frimpong from the word go.

18 year old kid who’s played about half a dozen games and never been tested defensively yet we’ll see how he copes.

I said last week (whatever mentally challenged game was on before ours) that we should target him and someone on here said there was no way he would be playing.

Im not gloating or anything because none of us knew.

But my point stands. He looked shit in that game and easily a shitebag

Gutted about Davis but that’s still a strong team. Our front line need to give their defence hell from the off. Into them Rangers.

A little surprised to see no midfield substitutes though, to be fair, if you include Arfield we have 4 midfield players starting the match so I guess we have scope for a re-shuffle if, for example, Arfield needs to drop back and we can bring on one of the wide guys.

The problem with them all being on the pitch is a game like today can see the legs go in the latter stages.

In saying that if it comes to it we have the option of stretching the game with barker and ojo.

I was surprised Christie didn't take a tumble coming off the bus. Cheatin cvnt.
Yep, he has previous for falling over easily. He is probably their best attacking midfielder as well so we can’t give him any excuses to fall over in the box. Colum is unpredictable, he could be brilliant or god awful today

Davis missing is a big blow but we certainly have enough to put them away today, more than enough.

We need a big, big game from Aribo today but he’s shown he can do it before.

Fucking go and do this Rangers, this is a good few years in the making.

Loud and proud today. No Surrender.

No Davis is a massive blow but that team is definitely strong enough to get the win as long as we defend far better than at pittodrie or first half Feyenoord. Barasic back is massive for a threat down the left and at free kicks.

Need big displays from all and a bit of magic from Kent and Morelos. Edouard will be on for them at some point and will pose a threat hopefully we are ahead by then.

We play like we did against Porto we should win, if we defend like second half against Aberdeen we will lose badly.

Bad news about Davis but on a wild weather day like this he may not have had the influence we would normally expect anyway.
Time for Barisic, Alfie & Kent to step up.
Feeling quite positive after being in the dumps since Wednesday.
C'mon the Gers!!

Glad we’re all feeling the confidence after shaking off Wednesday.I want to see Jack take this game by the scruff, give Kent plenty of the ball and he will make things happen.

Back