Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Kent

Votes: 88 9.1%
  • Morelos

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Good half for us 2-0 without being outstanding. Bar a 15 min spell we have been pretty comfortable. When we press them high they can’t cope .
Patterson has been excellent, how good will the aftermath be if he scores

There were a few moments in that first half I nearly soiled my undergarments.

But by the same token not in my wettest of wet dreams did envisage a 2-0 lead at half time.

So I’m fairly content right now.

Doesn’t get much better than that, but My nerves are still shattered!

I want us to put the food down a bit second half and look for 3 or 4!

My only concern now is keeping injury free, I wouldn't put it past Broon to deliberately try to put at least one player out the game.

This paterson is different gravy. Fantastic prospect and quality of passing and movement from him has been brilliant

Bar a 4/5 minute spell after going 1-0 up we’ve been boss and still have another few levels to go up.

Game should be well and truly over. Patterson has been excellent, if he had just lifted his head and rolled it across goal Morelos has a tap in. Kent should have had a strike at goal on two occasions.

2-0 up and still jumping about like it’s 0-0. I wish that had been the full time whistle, not the half time one.

Obviously I want 3, 4 but I’ll take a Rangers clean sheet .

Great first half performance we’ve broken them hence the passing about in last 5mins they’re out of ideas.
Now we need to run at them and shoot from everywhere in the 2nd half and put these k unts to the sword

I said last week that I thought we would be better not starting Aribo. Couldn’t have been more wrong, best player on the pitch with Kent and Patterson

Excellent to go in 2 up but we’ve had a few scares.

We need to start just going at them more. We don’t need to slow our attacks down all the time.

Back