Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 19:30 Tuesday - Sky Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
rWv5lvp.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL LINKS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Given the absences reported today I'm quite interested to see how much of a risk Clement will take.

The likes of McCausland and McKinnon should play here.

Is Lovelace fit? It would great to see him start and get a place for the cup final

Last edited:
Might as well rest players with the cup final in mind.
Fringe players and youths for this one (though we might have no choice due to injuries)

Is Lovelace fit? It would great to see him start and get a place for the cup final
Wasn't there a lot of talk about him moving back down south in the summer? If that is true (IF) then I doubt we'll see him in the next few games. Wouldn't be any point.

Sky must be regretting this being on live. No atmosphere, loads of empty seats, and every chance Rangers play a shadow team.

It's beyond depressing our last home game has become this.
And no one there when the players and weans come out at the end.

Absolutely no way should Clement be playing anything but a full strength team for the remaining 2 games (obviously based on what he's got available).

We cannot go into the cup final with 2 weak performances against Dundee and Hearts. He needs to find something to motivate this team.

Just get this game won and Saturdays and then the cup.

If Clement can do that then it'll remove some of the doubt I have of him since the collapse.

Wasn't there a lot of talk about him moving back down south in the summer? If that is true (IF) then I doubt we'll see him in the next few games. Wouldn't be any point.
Maybe so but wouldn't he like to leave with a cup winners medal? The bloke he as pace off the wing. Something we are lacking.

Butland, Tavernier, Ridvan, Davies, King, Diomande, Raskin, Cantwell, McCausland, Silva, Dessers

McCrorie, Barisic, Dowell, Roofe, Jack, Wright, McKinnon +2

I'll be hoping for a helicopter style miracle this week,a killie win,we beat dundee by 5+ and then its a weekend shootout.....
Me too. I've got 82 pence (found down the back of the couch) on at 449/1!

We beat Dundee by 4 goals tomorrow; they lose by 1 goal to Killie on Wednesay and then they feel a bit of pressure against St Mirren on Saturday.

We need then to beat Hearts by two goals and wait for St Mirren's 'Helicopter Sunday' goal in the 93rd minute to win us the league.

OK, it's probably (definitely, more likely) not going to happen, but neither was the original Helicopter Sunday at 85 minutes into the two matches at Easter Road and Fir Park. What's Marvin Andrews up to these days...?

Can't say I'm buzzing for this one in all honesty. Still sore from Saturdays shitshow. If I was in Clements shoes I'd play a few of the youngsters. Probably put up a better show and fight of it then some of the more "experienced professionals" have of late. 3-1 home win. Just do it Bears. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!

Clement is unlikely to make changes aside from those enforced. I'd imagine if Lundstram was fit he'd be in. Depressing stuff really.

He could do worse than throw a curve ball tonight and go with a back 3. None of our CBs are strong or fast enough, at least itd give additional cover and allow more control in midfield - something we also lack.

Clement is unlikely to make changes aside from those enforced. I'd imagine if Lundstram was fit he'd be in. Depressing stuff really.

He could do worse than throw a curve ball tonight and go with a back 3. None of our CBs are strong or fast enough, at least itd give additional cover and allow more control in midfield - something we also lack.
A back 3? Davies is the only fit cb available tonight. Who are the other 2 you are starting?

Where’s that Alan Partridge shoulder shrugging gif?

All about the MyGers points at this stage.

A complete disgrace to have went from odds on favourites for the title 4-5 weeks ago to this with two games still to play.

I’d say it’s all about getting us prepared for the cup final now but we all know Lundstram and a few of the other main culprits will all start that regardless.

Whoever plays, we need to avoid any more injuries. Otherwise, most of the summer's re-building budget will need to be spent on bigger treatment rooms.

Hes got to set them up to score goals.

Not that we have a chance of winning the thing but the fans are really starting to doubt the manager with his tactics and style of play.

Needs to take his long ball and throw it in the bin

Get Silva in behind Dessers and Roofe with Jack and Sterling in midfield

Travelling up and meeting up with a pal for a few beers. Feeling down the past few days, however come kickoff time I’ll be back in the mood right enough. Even with so many injuries, we should still have too much for Dundee.
2-0 Rangers.

I would start with Stevens and Cole. They're old enough and if not good enough they shouldn't be there.

There is no such thing as a meaningless Rangers game.
Mon the Gers, give us a performance to lift our spirits after that let down at the weekend.
Was reading on Twatter that there are people planning a walk out. (Not the SL)

Travelling up and meeting up with a pal for a few beers. Feeling down the past few days, however come kickoff time I’ll be back in the mood right enough. Even with so many injuries, we should still have too much for Dundee.
2-0 Rangers.
We weren't good enough to beat them when it mattered :(

Looking forward to seeing changes to the 11 and that’s about as much positivity I can muster up.

Butland, Tav, King, Davies, Yilmaz, Raskin, Dio, Cantwell, Mccausland, Roofe, Silva.

Give Dessers a rest for this one.

Hes got to set them up to score goals.

Not that we have a chance of winning the thing but the fans are really starting to doubt the manager with his tactics and style of play.

Needs to take his long ball and throw it in the bin

Get Silva in behind Dessers and Roofe with Jack and Sterling in midfield
Sterling is injured.

Come on. Big win for us and a big win for Kilmarnock.
That would be rather nice.
What kind of supporters are the ones that are just shrugging?
There’s always a lot of talk about Celtic’s arrogance these days - which is true, but isn’t this a similar attitude? You didn’t win. I didn’t get what I demand so I’ll just go in the huff and abandon you for now.
I’m gutted that it’s not us in the end. I think the sensible and actually true main reason is Celtic got their stronger injured players back. We didn’t and just kept losing more players. Major misfortune for us in that sense.
But I’m a Rangers fan and I love my club - when we’re doing brilliantly and achieving great success or when It’s gone wrong and not gone our way.
So many fans - that post here - have apparently learned absolutely nothing from 2012 or at least need to remind themselves.

There is no such thing as a meaningless Rangers game.
Mon the Gers, give us a performance to lift our spirits after that let down at the weekend.
Football has changed & not all for the better, unfortunately!
Agree, there should be no such thing as a meaningless game!
A lot of 'professional' players just seem to go through the motions nowadays, many with no passion, no will to win etc. etc!
Players should at least, have pride in themselves, to give their best for the team & try to win, whatever the game!

I'll go along tonight but I'll be honest I am so fucking deflated I'm really, really not looking forward to it.

Looking back now, the league wasn't lost on Saturday.
The rot started when Motherwell beat us at Ibrox in early March and we've slowly fell apart.

I'd imagine the stadium will be half empty tonight and I don't blame anyone who doesn't turn up tbh.

An utterly sickening last couple of months considering the position we got ourselves into.

Looking forward to seeing changes to the 11 and that’s about as much positivity I can muster up.

Butland, Tav, King, Davies, Yilmaz, Raskin, Dio, Cantwell, Mccausland, Roofe, Silva.

Give Dessers a rest for this one.

We left Dessers out at Dens Park & Roofe didn’t get a shot on goal, never mind on target.

And yet Dessers had scored in each of the first two games against them.

I’ll stick with the much maligned Dessers please.

Back