** Rangers v Dundee - Match Thread - RangersTV.tv Only **

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
3HDC42U.png

Will be watching on RTV from the comfort of my sofa with a cold beer or 2, before heading out to see IT.

3 points & a convincing confident performance are a must for me. Let's get some momentum building.

I'm optimistic, I think we will beat them 2-0 comfortably. Hopefully Miller gets benched after last week. I know he can provide that spark that we sometimes lack, but too often this season he has been annonymous.

Really looking for a confident win. Need to to build a bit of momentum again and an unconvincing victory isn't enough for me.

3-0

Really looking forward to this after the international breaks finally over, As I said on another thread the tims and St John's to get beat and we win by 4 clear goals to go 2nd, good days work :):):)

International break over, back to business 3-1 Pena to get a start and a goal another two for morelas. Them to score at 0-1.

Looking forward to a victory and in addition a good performance would be welcome. 2 - 0 (Candeais and Herrera).

I still feel we are long overdue a whipping of someone in a league game but any win will do.

Can't see Hamilton doing us any favours tonight.

Dundee have 1 point and have only scored 3 goals.

Our next 3 games are more than winnable and we should see ourselves both 6 points better off and in the next round of the cup.

Really looking forward to this. A big game this one given we are going for 2 wins on the bounce and to get some momentum and nd confidence in the ranks. Get off to a flyer tomorrow and make Dundee heads go down, pick them off from there. 3-0 for me. Morelos, Dorrans and Herrera.

Dundee matched Hibs in their last game: a very poor spectacle.

This game (like Hearts and Hibs) should be a straightforward home win.

Pedro and the team need to start putting a run together.

I'm looking for us to build on an excellent away result at a difficult venue.

It wouldn't be my team, but I could fully understand if Pedro elected to go with the same line up.

A good soild win and dominant performance at home is needed. I say 4-0 with Morelos, Miller, Alves and Tav getting the goals.

Good to see the first Match Thread of this updated version of the forum posted Doc..!

Hoping Peña gets a start. Maybe not, but if he needs subbed after 60 minutes, fine, just start getting the man match fit.

Three or four goals would be perfect and be the perfect prescription after all the International borefest. 3 - 0 or 4 - 1 would be terrific.

Really looking forward to this. A big game this one given we are going for 2 wins on the bounce and to get some momentum and nd confidence in the ranks. Get off to a flyer tomorrow and make Dundee heads go down, pick them off from there. 3-0 for me. Morelos, Dorrans and Herrera.

Dorrans for me has been quite disappointing last few games. Hopefully can pick it up going forward from here.

I'm hoping we can pick Dundee off when they open up to try pass the ball around, McCann has them trying to play some tidy football.
Hopefully we get another couple for Morelos and i'd like to see Pena & Herrera get some good game time.

If Dundee open up , as is being predicted , I really fancy a fair sized win .

Either way ,still think we have enough to get the job done .

As others have said, it's been a long, long fortnight. We absolutely must guarantee 3 points tomorrow. I don't know how Dundee have been so far, but if we don't steamroller them early on, I've got a feeling they could make it difficult for us.

I'm more interested in seeing us kill the game off early, allowing the likes of Peña and Herrera to show us what they can do without so much pressure on them.

I think this'll be a comfortable one and the game that ultimately sees this team start to hit higher heights.

Pedro has a dilemma, Herrera or Miller?, who plays on left if Windass doesn't make it?, whoever gets the nod I'm confident of a victory and good performance.

A nice early goal for us, to help stop some of our crowd getting impatient - and then pushing hard to finish them off. We need to start seeing the killer instinct we've lacked for a while. We saw flashes of it against the spoonburners early in the game - somebody needs to be on the receiving end of a proper skelping!

Hopefully a comfortable win. Morelos to continue his goal scoring run and more game time for Pena. Time to kick on.

Back