Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
J4TfCmq.png

>>FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

We need to be ruthless, and secure a win that will give us all a lift.
4-0 at least for us.

Is a Goal Too much to ask for Gio????
In all seriousness anything less than a win might, and should imo, result in the Management team getting their cards. Going 2-0 the Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we get stuck into that lot tomorrow. Hopefully let Alfie loose on Charlie( I never play against separate entity fc) Mulgrew. Go for the throat, forget defensive tactics, out and out attack is the way.

McGregor
King Goldson Davies
Tavernier McCann Lundstram Ridvan
Tillman
Morelos Colak
Won't happen but I'd like to see that shape and selection. Really think we need both strikers playing together but Gio shut that down sadly. Surely to %^*& he reconsiders.

Last game before a break and after a truly dismal run so I don't expect too much of an improved performance tbh. 3 points is the important thing then we have a fortnight to regroup.

Really want to see some style, control and flair. Don’t care it’s ‘just’ Dundee Utd, we need more from this team.

As bad as it sounds, playing at home against the team bottom of the league who've scored two goals in the SPL, has come at the perfect time for Gio and the players. Mainly for confidence as it should be a walkover. If the game had been postponed, Hearts away would have been a trickier match on the back of losing 11 goals in 3 matches.

McGregor
King Goldson Davies
Tavernier McCann Lundstram Ridvan
Tillman
Morelos Colak
Won't happen but I'd like to see that shape and selection. Really think we need both strikers playing together but Gio shut that down sadly. Surely to %^*& he reconsiders.
I like the look of that team, has the right blend of youth, pace and experience, everything we should have when we are playing at home.

Expect to win by a few goals tomorrow - key will be the manner of the win. A lethargic ‘get there eventually’ sort of win after the rough few weeks we’ve had will be worrying!

Surely we’ll see us score a goal tomorrow fs.

Anyway I’d go with:

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
King
Barisic

Lundstram
McCann

Matondo
Tillman
Kent

Morelos

As must win as they get.

A fast start with a goal or two before half time.

It doesn’t take much for the mood music to change. Get a win, put pressure on. That’s all we can do up the next OF us keep winning.
That’s what ‘they’ did last season, stayed in the fight long enough until we slipped and then capitalised.
That’s the MO now Rangers.

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Davies
Borna

Lundstram
Arfield
Tillman

Montondo
Morelos
Kent

Would love to see Morelos and Colak form a partnership up front. Would also look at dropping Goldson who has been shocking for a while now. None of this will happen but I think GVB has to start mixing it up a little to get a more attacking balance that is missing.

Hopefully see 11 match fit players in their natural positions today.

No midfielders in central defence.

If Davies isn't fit, King should start. Same goes for Tavernier, if he isn't fit play Devine.

Would love to see Morelos and Colak form a partnership up front. Would also look at dropping Goldson who has been shocking for a while now. None of this will happen but I think GVB has to start mixing it up a little to get a more attacking balance that is missing.

Dropping Goldson?

And play who?…A combination of:

A half fit and seemingly unfancied Davies
A youth prospect in King
A CM being played at CB in Sands
Or maybe our best midfield in Lundstram

Until we have proper cover Goldson wont be dropped.

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Davies
Yilmaz

Lundstram
Jack

Morelos
Tillman
Kent

Colak

Would be my shout, Alfie as a narrow RF.

Rest Borna for Liverpool and also get Davies minutes as Sands will be banned.

Picked Jack as I think he needs the minutes to get back to normal but its slim pickings really.

Edit: Just realised we go to an International break…Sands and Borna might play on second thought.

This will be tougher than many think after an energy-sapping Euro game. Dundee have had all week to prepare their horrible gameplan and this is their cup final. Added to that we have Clancy in charge.

Any win will do.

A fast start with a goal or two before half time.

It doesn’t take much for the mood music to change. Get a win, put pressure on. That’s all we can do up the next OF us keep winning.
That’s what ‘they’ did last season, stayed in the fight long enough until we slipped and then capitalised.
That’s the MO now Rangers.

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Davies
Borna

Lundstram
Arfield
Tillman

Montondo
Morelos
Kent
Good shout mate.

This is not a big game. Celtic was a big game. Ajax was a big game. Napoli was a big game.

This is SPFL bread and butter stuff and Rangers could win 4,5,6 whatever nil it wouldnt make a blind bit of difference to the damage caused in those previous 3 games. The suggestion that winning this fixture however convincingly sets Rangers up is laughable.

Obvs we should and need to win it but Id be much happier if I thought the Club and Manager were going to use the coming break to analyse and address the plethora of problems they themselves have created.

This is both the ideal game for Rangers, a double car-park team who have no quality and are even slower than us, and at the same time the worst because beating them will tell us nothing.

The problem with losing the real big games is that the chance to reverse the damage isnt going to present itself immediately and the feeling of annoyance and disbelief will fester for some time.

For me the Manager and Players have lost so much credibility its difficult to get excited about today.

If the unthinkable happens and Rangers draw/lose I expect some fake views around tough games, schedules etc and needing to reset and go again. We've heard it all before but the difference this time is I suspect the backlash will be so severe the Club will be forced into taking the Manager out. While I think he should go Im not in favour of doing it at this stage and dont want a new Manager to absorb a bad season on the work of Gio and the Board.

All Im looking for today really is another special showing of class and respect from The People towards the Queen/King/Country and then get to the break where, if nothing else, our injury shambles may somewhat subside.

October is going to make/break the chances of salvaging something credible from 22/23 and I think Gio deserves that much, even with all his mistakes, but its last orders in the last chance saloon for him now.

Back