Votes: 205 62.7%
  • Lundstram

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Tilman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wright

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
They're better than anything in this league bar the scum. There isn't a side in Scotland outside of the Old Firm that we shouldn't be battering. GVB's comments about not being able to compete at CL level could be said by any manager in Scotland after playing us. And yet we make jobbers look like world beaters and our highly paid expensive players look barely interested. The squad needs major surgery but I wouldn't trust Wilson or GVB to do it. Utter shambles just over a year on from 55.
They're better than anything else in the league but still not very good. They're good enough to slug it over the line, especially at home, but even a new manager will drop points away to Hearts, Aberdeen etc with this group.

The system and coaching is terrible but need a clear out and a new manager to get us playing good football. Our players are genuinely rotten.
At the moment,yes.New coach,motivation,tactic,training and style has changed many a pish team.
I agree currently as a team we are awful.

Scrapping through with fortunate wins doesnt mean you have a good team and probably indicates trouble ahead.
Correct. People should remember this exact pattern from last season. Grinding out results away in January and February or to get through an injury crisis is one thing. Grinding out close wins regularly and struggling to hit the target indicates you're riding your luck, and that can't go on forever if you don't find ways of putting teams to the sword. It also saps more energy to be winning this way. This was us up to the winter break last season. Then in January we collapsed.

Ok, so would you say you believe it’s easier to effect change by changing players in January or making a strategic change?

What’s the criteria of being transfer listed?

is there a criteria these days to get transfer listed?

take any criteria you like, constantly pish? lack of desire and hunger? Acting the billy big bollocks?

or how about they just aren't cutting the mustard?

People forget a number of these players are Gerrard's and they put up some equally pish displays with the 55 season being an exception, even then there was still some pish games and begging to score!

is there a criteria these days to get transfer listed?

take any criteria you like, constantly pish? lack of desire and hunger? Acting the billy big bollocks?

or how about they just aren't cutting the mustard?

People forget a number of these players are Gerrard's and they put up some equally pish displays with the 55 season being an exception, even then there was still some pish games and begging to score!

Well I assumed you had players in mind for transfer listing but I get your point.

The nature of football is that it’s easier to change management as your not constrained by windows and it’s cheaper.

Agree with longer term shipping out of players

The system and coaching is terrible but need a clear out and a new manager to get us playing good football. Our players are genuinely rotten.
The players are unfit which makes them rotten. The minimum requirement for Scottish football is good fitness and we haven’t got it and that is down to poor coaching.

Well I assumed you had players in mind for transfer listing but I get your point.

The nature of football is that it’s easier to change management as your not constrained by windows and it’s cheaper.

Agree with longer term shipping out of players

I can give you a list of players if you want.

I'm fucking fed of watching these losers. Change the management all you want, its a trendy call but these players will let the next manager down as well.

Why do I know this? Because we've all seen it. Build you up to let you down!

Absolutely tedious, negative pish. 3 points but that is the beginning, middle and the end.

Especially against one of The worst teams in Europe.

Rangers are fuckin awful to watch right now.

Whit I thought the boy played well. Head up always looking for the ball and moving it forward. Ok he had a couple of missed chances but for a first start he was better than most today.

he should have scored!

if others are getting grief today then so should McCann.

Rewriting history there. Gio came in 6-7 months after we won the league when we'd been on a clear downward trajectory after winning said league because we never freshened up the squad.

What changes could we have made today thar would have seen us win 4 or 5-0? Maybe Morelos and Colak up top? Would've got my votes. Other than that there isn't any other options because we're pish.
I would have had Tillman or Arfield playing as a 10 instead of relying on attack coming from Jack Lundstram and McCann.

I would have dropped Kent and played Sakala on the left, possibly could have played Morelos narrow on the right or at the very least brought him on as a sub.

There was plenty of options to make that team more attacking. Gio clearly doesn’t want us to be attacking

Be honest it is inevitable that he gets sacked it’s only a matter of time. GVB is clueless. We have more analysts than you can shake a stick at and not one can see we are a slow, predictable team that plays totally boring football. He cannot even do the basics where you change the wing you play the winger on. Watch Kent at every sub, he thinks it’s him but it never is.

We now know McCann is not a starter and never will be.
After his first start your judging him as not good enough,The boy looks a terrific prospect though he did well,Not outstanding but one of the positives of the day.

I can give you a list of players if you want.

I'm fucking fed of watching these losers. Change the management all you want, its a trendy call but these players will let the next manager down as well.

Why do I know this? Because we've all seen it. Build you up to let you down!

I absolutely know where you’re coming from!

All I can say about that is that we scraped a win. We shouldn’t be whistling for full time against a team like Dundee United. Things need to change and quickly.

It really is looking like Gio did not want Yilmaz and Davies.
I think he obviously agreed to it but yilmaz isn’t a crosser and gio base tactics rely on Norma’s ability to cross. See second goal.

Yilmaz is also fucking tiny and will get ragdolled in the league.

Davies is another Simpson.

McCann has been getting played further forward and training drills suggest the same.

he started brightly then faded in the 2nd half with a few others.

Agree but he was still better than Arfield, Jack and Lundstram.

At least he wanted to get forward, honestly can't take much more of this crap football.

McCann was played out of position today. He is a defensive mid fielder
No, no he isn’t. He’s an attacking midfielder but in the youths also dominates a bit dictating play further up. He is and has never been a defensive midfielder. Where does this shit come from?

Agree but he was still better than Arfield, Jack and Lundstram.

At least he wanted to get forward, honestly can't take much more of this crap football.
In what way, he had 3/4 clear opportunities in the box and tripped over his own feet or went sideways as usual. How many agressive forward passes did he make? How many 2 yard back passes did he make? He was completely brushed of the ball and out powered a good few times.

He was a complete waste of time but he’s playing in gio tactics.

I like him a lot though.

I think performances are a sign of how well a team is 'working' and probably indicate better results to come. Performances are important.

Scrapping through with fortunate wins doesnt mean you have a good team and probably indicates trouble ahead.
I don’t want to over-egg the pudding but tell that to Tommy Burn’s Celtic. Who for every neutral were a “joy to watch.” I just want to win by hook or by crook. The signing policy although much malinged seems less odd than the managers selection at this stage. Can kent be dropped or play on the right. Can his shooting and final ball ever be improved? Can Wright, matondo, sakala or a fit Lawrence play on the left? Also, in Mark Dindwall’s excellent interview with the Ajax fan journo when they said that they make their captain a promising youngster rather than Tadic. Just make Leon King Captain because his sell on value, will be potentially 8 times that of a clearly unfancied Davies and or Tav or Goodson. Explain the move to Tavernier and Goodson in the same way that the more senior players at Ajax are told. We’re a strange club at the moment.

And there it is. Reactions like this are the very reason young players don't get the chance.
So the boy never quite got his chances off today. Wow!

Made one poor pass all game, but otherwise always looking for the ball, telling more seasoned pros where to be, head up and always looking forward first.
Move into position that more experienced pros didn’t see and was constantly hungry for thr ball and more importantly willing to take it

Move into position that more experienced pros didn’t see and was constantly hungry for thr ball and more importantly willing to take it
I thought he looked mentally tired after about 75 mins and started making errors. He also started to look a bit nervy but others were too.
He played well much of the game.

I thought he looked mentally tired after about 75 mins and started manning errors. He also started to look a bit nervy but others were too.
He played well much of the game.
Yeah mate you definitely aren’t wrong for me he’s a brilliant prospect and will prove a lot people wrong

Colak has buried what he's been given.

It's our midfield and defence that's the problem.

Jack, Lundstram, Arfield, Goldson etc just all so slow with no quality.
He’s been given you’re right. I’d have had him on from the 65th we would have at least two more than I’m sure he would have finished.

Back