• Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
utC4pQ1.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

1628876559296.png

Last edited:
I'm expecting us to turn up and put 3 or 4 by them tomorrow as we should do anytime we play a team like Dunfermline.

For the sake of confidence we need to take 4 or 5 off this lot. Unfortunately though on current form, I can see it being a slog

Let's see if we finally get a reaction because we sure as hell didn't get one on Tuesday.

I was raging yesterday but calmed down today so I will go 3-0 Sakala, Hagi & Morelos

The team I'd play
McLaughlin
Patterson
Helander
Simpson
Bassey
Kamara
Kelly
Hagi
Sakala
Roofe
Kent

As my eleven never starts, the team I think we might see

McLaughlin
Patterson
Goldson
Helander
Barisic
Kamara
Lundstram
Hagi
Aribo
Sakala
Wright

Regardless, a convincing win feels like a must for both the team and the support.

McGregor

Patterson
Goldson
Helander
Bassey

Kamara
Lundstram
Hagi

Roofe
Sakala
Aribo

We need to go strong but also give time to a few players that need minutes such as Sakala and Roofe.

Lundstram needs to up his game but Tuesday shows he is far from the only problem

I wouldn't be starting tav, barisic, kent and would like to say goldson but id rather him over balogun/simpson.

They got pumped 3-0 at home against Partick on Saturday. If we don't take 6 off them I'll be disappointed

The team I'd play
McLaughlin
Patterson
Helander
Simpson
Bassey
Kamara
Kelly
Hagi
Sakala
Roofe
Kent
That looks good to me with maybe Davis in for Kamara, what a chance for young Kelly that be playing alongside him for 90 mins.

Id also give Defoe a run out as we may need him soon if fixtures pile up. Maybe drop Kent and have Fashion/Roofe playing wider with JD through the middle.

Had trouble thinking about this game up to yesterday, but today I'm looking forward to it. This game is now very important to spring back from the other night.

I am still not ready for this after the CL farce.

I can't even say I am looking forward to it, as I am still bitterly disappointed at our team losing 2-0 at home to 10 men in 45 minutes.

Anything less than 5-0 will be a poor result.

I’d actually go wit this!

McCrorie

Patterson
King
Helander
Bassey

Lundstram
Kelly
Kamara

Kent
Morelos
Roofe

Paaterson, Bassey, King and Kelly deserve a chance. If we can’t give these young guys a chance during these type of games then I don’t see the point.

Mclaughlin
Patterson
??
??
Bassey
Kamara
Lundstram
Kelly
Aribo
Morelos
Roofe

A mixture of dropping players bang out of form, some players who missed pre season for whatever reason and need games and Lundstram who needs games so he can adapt to Scottish football.

Even when we win this it means little as to how well we are playing when it is against a poor side. Only thing worthwhile is if we can change the team and give the young guys and others a chance to show they play for the badge. if we want to show we are a decent side we win our next league games including them and go on to the Euro after Christmas. Anything else means we have not improved to a level we should now be looking for.

I am still not ready for this after the CL farce.

I can't even say I am looking forward to it, as I am still bitterly disappointed at our team losing 2-0 at home to 10 men in 45 minutes.

Anything less than 5-0 will be a poor result.
Neither am I - Tuesday was just so deflating.

Based on the 'no wholesale changes' comment the other day and the quote above I wouldn't bet on seeing a Kelly or McCrorie start!

My money is on this being the first shoehorn 2 rightbacks in the team attempt, of course this means he doesn't have to drop any of the untouchables!

McLaughlin
Patterson Goldson Simpson Barisic
Kamara
Tavernier Lundstram Aribo Kent
Roofe

We must be the only side in profesional football that cant go 3 days without picking up an 'issue' what the hells going on?

Literally cant mind the last time we had a full squad to choose from,.

Wouldnt mind seeing the lad mccann on the bench for tomoz game , going by reports hes a very talented player

Mon the Gers, just do it.

This is a real chance to raise you’re game, and show the fans you are now ready for the tasks ahead. Should you still be struggling to find your form things could go from bad to worse.

Mon the Gers, just do it, time to make a statement on the pitch.

Based on the 'no wholesale changes' comment the other day and the quote above I wouldn't bet on seeing a Kelly or McCrorie start!

My money is on this being the first shoehorn 2 rightbacks in the team attempt, of course this means he doesn't have to drop any of the untouchables!

McLaughlin
Patterson Goldson Simpson Barisic
Kamara
Tavernier Lundstram Aribo Kent
Roofe

Why no Mcgregor?

Worried this will be another huff and puff doing nothing for our confidence.

Early season optimism at a real low to be honest. Hopefully wrong

Still scunnered after Tuesday but looking forward to tomorrow's game. Hopefully start to get some positivity back

Back