MOTM Poll Rangers v Dunfermline - 19:30 Friday - Premier Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E8r9hEBXsAInQys

Kelly might as well ask for a transfer now.

If we cant give him a game at home against Dunfermline then we'll never be able to. Same with Itten.
Itten can go anytime he likes.
We'll take the 3m and put it towards a midfielder

Hahah another defensive partnership and keeper

Goldson keeps his place predictable crap
Yup! Goldson will always be picked regardless. It’s a bit of a joke as even if no injuries or suspension surely resting to keep him motivated and from fatigue isn’t a bad thing. Also let’s someone else get up to speed should he need replaced for injury/suspension/transfer.

Just the 8 changes then, glad we didn’t go with wholesale changes.

in all seriousness though, excited to see how the players getting a chance do

Fair enough team for a cup game against lower league opponents, still more than enough quality to win comfortably.

But that might not be the right thing to say though. So aarrgghhh, I’m raging, Goldson again, Lundstram is crap…….aarrgghh.

Itten can go anytime he likes.
We'll take the 3m and put it towards a midfielder

I've said elsewhere that I'd try to sell him and use the money to fund a bid for Ali McCann.

Not starting tonight suggests that he never will. He's 4th choice striker now. We can't justify keeping him and questions should be asked as to why we bothered signing him?

Did Gerrard not say there would be no wholesale changes after Tuesday?
8 is not wholesale??

Also Itten still can't get a start.
If he can't get a start against Dunfermline...sorry, but why is he still there?

Anyway let's hope we run riot, and keep a clean sheet.

I've said elsewhere that I'd try to sell him and use the money to fund a bid for Ali McCann.

Not starting tonight suggests that he never will. He's 4th choice striker now. We can't justify keeping him and questions should be asked as to why we bothered signing him?

We should absolutely not be signing a player like McCann for that sort of money especially when he only has 1 year left on contract.

Would have thought tonight was that perfect time to give Kelly a chance, though can understand the three selected ahead of him need playing time after a disjointed pre-season/first few games.

Rotating the goalkeeper and the central defence give me the heebie jeebies though.

Feel sorry for Big Ced.
Guy has done everything asked of him in pre season and doesn’t get a look in.
If I were him I’d be thinking about a move
Agree mate, he seems a good lad but can’t get a run. Think he’ll be away this month.

Kelly should be playing tonight. Give the lad an opportunity for goodness sake.

I though the gaffer said no wholesale changes? He's changed 4 of the back 5, 2 out of the midfield 3 and 2 of the front 3. Not a complaint, just an observation.

We thought Morelos was getting sold last year would be my guess.

The team should be good enough to beat Dunfermline but then again, our team should have been strong enough to beat Malmo as well.

I get the points about not tinkering too much with the team but they're clearly so out of sorts at the moment I am not sure it matters that much. Very disappointed that Goldson kept his place in all fairness as he has been one of the very guilty parties in shipping goals of late.

I'd love to see a good nice big win tonight but lets just win it.

Back