Rangers v FK Shkupi (QR1) / FC Petrocub Hîncești or NK Osijek v Rangers or FK Shkupi (QR2)

Been told that Rangers/Thomas Cook won’t be running a flight to Osijek should we get through.

Looking to book on Thursday (result dependant).

What routes have people found?
Glasgow to Budapest with Wizz Air £200 - Tuesday to Saturday
It's about a 3hr drive

Worst case I have 4 nights in Budapest with no football

Glasgow to Budapest with Wizz Air £200 - Tuesday to Saturday
It's about a 3hr drive

Worst case I have 4 nights in Budapest with no football

A few of us will be in the same boat mate, we can maybe arrange a FF meet up point. I’m still going regardless, Budapest is somewhere I fancied going anyway, 4 days on the piss for me.

Look on the bright side, you have free digs in Skopje and if we get to and you make Osijek trip ;)
I've no chance If it's the Thursday and there is no TC flight. I've used up all the good will at work for Skopje :D

Are we filling the entire stadium on Thursday since they have not taken their allocation ?

Fine leave me alone at the mercy of Zdenko and his 7am rakija sessions;)
If it was possible, I would love to be there but unless you fancy driving back straight after the game then it has to be the day trip if the game is the Thursday

If it was possible, I would love to be there but unless you fancy driving back straight after the game then it has to be the day trip if the game is the Thursday
No chance of me driving back after game. Was hard work getting out of Vinkovci last time we were there, well not us but the other two :)

By a week before the Progres game, we had a nice website in English from them welcoming us to Luxembourg with a bit of information and a place to buy tickets on public sale. Hoping that with it being in the national stadium in Skopje they will do similar...

Another of the forgotten ex TC members not allowed to join any more!

Still no date confirmed for the 2nd round away tie most likely against Osijek. Anyone want to take an educated guess as to when this date will be announced?

Still no date confirmed for the 2nd round away tie most likely against Osijek. Anyone want to take an educated guess as to when this date will be announced?

They won't confirm anything until we are both through. It will be fine if it's us but if the Macedonian teams get through it will cause the same problems as this round all be it an unlikely outcome.

It should be the 26th July but it won't be officially confirmed until both teams are through.

Are we home or away first in the second round or has that not been decided yet?

Edit: Ok just seen above post...

Last edited:
Back