Match Thread Rangers v Hamburger SV - Saturday 15:00 - RangersTV

No idea pal . My original post was he looked rough and he did. He didn’t look injured he looked rough. I can only speculate as to why he looked rough but imho he looked rough.
Maybe he’s caught the same bug you seem to have up your arse?
You said it , you have no idea , and there you go speculating again.:rolleyes:

You said it , you have no idea , and there you go speculating again.:rolleyes:
Ok pal, your right ! Two blokes were wondering why Ryan wasn’t involved I saw him and gave my opinion that he looked rough. “Looked” is subjective not factual so it was my opinion. It’s a message board ffs not a court of law.
I stand by my opinion that he “looked” rough. Any more than that I do not know and I did not anywhere try to disguise my comments as fact other than I saw him yesterday entering the stadium. Though even that may have been a cunning holographic projection to hide the fact that he’s in secret negotiations to rejoin the Sheep because he’s missed their love and affection.
Just to clarify that last point was sarcasm and not fact.
Now why don’t you go and have a wank to relax. You’ve proved me wrong and Ryan actually did cartwheels into the stadium yesterday singing - after all you know best!

Ok pal, your right ! Two blokes were wondering why Ryan wasn’t involved I saw him and gave my opinion that he looked rough. “Looked” is subjective not factual so it was my opinion. It’s a message board ffs not a court of law.
I stand by my opinion that he “looked” rough. Any more than that I do not know and I did not anywhere try to disguise my comments as fact other than I saw him yesterday entering the stadium. Though even that may have been a cunning holographic projection to hide the fact that he’s in secret negotiations to rejoin the Sheep because he’s missed their love and affection.
Just to clarify that last point was sarcasm and not fact.
Now why don’t you go and have a wank to relax. You’ve proved me wrong and Ryan actually did cartwheels into the stadium yesterday singing - after all you know best!.
So you're saying he wasn't polaxed with a bug and didn't have toothache .? and it was only an opinion . I'm glad we got that sorted as I was starting to get as confused as you. If you hear of any reports on his health , you'll let us know ? and remember to keep it factual.:p

He gets a pass because of his outstanding goal contribution most seasons.
Think he scored 18 last season and similar the season before as well.
Someone can correct me if wrong.

You're going to get a decent goal contribution if you demand to take every single penalty we get given, and lets face it we get a faire share of them each season and rightly so.

Yesterday was an great opportunity for Sima to get his first goal for Rangers and wanted to take it but oh no, Tav takes it from him.

So you're saying he wasn't polaxed with a bug and didn't have toothache .? and it was only an opinion . I'm glad we got that sorted as I was starting to get as confused as you. If you hear of any reports on his health , you'll let us know ? and remember to keep it factual.:p
You really are a pedantic prick aren’t you. I wasn’t the slightest bit confused- I saw Ryan Jack and he looked rough. Only an opinion though m’lud

You're going to get a decent goal contribution if you demand to take every single penalty we get given, and lets face it we get a faire share of them each season and rightly so.

Yesterday was a great opportunity for Sima to get his first goal for Rangers and wanted to take it but oh no, Tav takes it from him.
He’s the designated penalty kick taker picked by MB and previous managers before him.
I would reckon because he is regarded by all of them as the best penalty kick taker.
It’s not him demanding but the manager picking him.
Until the manager decides otherwise Tav will take all the penalties.

Why you would criticise a Rangers player for scoring goals is pretty random imo.

You really are a pedantic prick aren’t you. I wasn’t the slightest bit confused- I saw Ryan Jack and he looked rough. Only an opinion though m’lud
There's not much more can be added when you resort to insult it's not a good look .You should take your own advice and relax , then you might realise when somebody is only teasing you..:D

He’s the designated penalty kick taker picked by MB and previous managers before him.
I would reckon because he is regarded by all of them as the best penalty kick taker.
It’s not him demanding but the manager picking him.
Until the manager decides otherwise Tav will take all the penalties.

Why you would criticise a Rangers player for scoring goals is pretty random imo.

Ah OK, so when Sima wanted to take the spot kick, Tav said, sorry bud, not my fault, MB says I am the only one allowed to take penalties. Aye very good, It was a friendly and we were already 1 nil up.

There's not much more can be added when you resort to insult it's not a good look .You should take your own advice and relax , then you might realise when somebody is only teasing you..:D
I didn’t really think you were a judge and pedantic prick really isn’t much of an insult unless your a complete hunk.
Have a nice night.

Ah OK, so when Sima wanted to take the spot kick, Tav said, sorry bud, not my fault, MB says I am the only one allowed to take penalties. Aye very good, It was a friendly and we were already 1 nil up.
Absolutely.
That’s the way football works by following a strategy devised by the coach .
It’s called a professional attitude.
If we we were a few goals up and coasting then perhaps some latitude could be utilised.

You need to remember it’s also the first pen of the season for our regular and designated penalty kicker and he needs to get in the groove and comfortable taking them as he will be taking them when it gets real and maybe a CL qualifier.
Suppose we don’t get another pen till that game and he’s required to take a crucial pen without game time practice and passed up the opportunity to take 1 in match time.
That would be stupid.
I would suggest is far more important than gifting a goal opportunity to Sima who needs to earn the opportunity to play.

Back