Match Thread Rangers v Hamilton - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv

:D

How good is Defoe?

Might have been mentioned, but kept hearing on the radio that this is the first time we’ll have gone top since being back in the top league?

I thought we beat Hearts in Oct last year to go top? Morelos with some worldy of a finish?

Jan Age Fjortoft, capped 71 times for Norway, is at Ibrox to watch his son Markus, who is in the Hamilton team looks like he is in with our support.

0a73d95c-443d-4d76-a32b-756f693c6e51.jpg

I agree but I’d like to see him in a more competitive game. Every game I’ve seen him in so far has been a bit of a stroll but the potential is immense.
Completely agree mate he'll prob have to drop out for katic or helander but the Jersey should be his after today would like to see him next to helander but can't see goldson getting dropped anytime soon

Oooft if we can keep up this level of football, and I don't see why we cant. 55 is in the trophy room.

Last edited:
:D

How good is Defoe?

Might have been mentioned, but kept hearing on the radio that this is the first time we’ll have gone top since being back in the top league?

I thought we beat Hearts in Oct last year to go top? Morelos with some worldy of a finish?

You know the shitey "he'd score for fun up here" line FF is oft to reply to any striker that is mentioned?

In Defoe we have a player where it has actually come true. And I'm f*cking loving it!!!

Back