Match Thread Rangers v Hearts - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv

A great start and - thankfully - we got the rewards. I was worried following Defoe's disallowed goal that it might turn into one of those evenings.

Hearts came back into it and I'd expect similar from them in the 2nd half.

Kamara has been impressive. He looks the kind of player who'll get better with more quality around him.

Kamara is impressive, he rarely wastes a ball and reads the game well, for us older Bears not unlike '''The Wee Prime minister'' Ian McMillan.

Only half way but we appear to have found a fluid setup with a high press that can combat our league of hammer throwers

What a fantastic goal, terrific!

Cracking first time ball from Tav, 'keeper pulls off a great stop from Defoe and Arfield follows up. Perfect start.

It’s both hypothetical and moot.

But this XI at the piggery last Sunday ?

Defoe unlucky not to get his second with a first time volley from a cross by Tavernier and Arfield knocks it high into the net 3-0 the teds

Davis and Kamara have been superb with their use of the ball tonight.

Picking it up deep and getting Hearts turn straight away again.

Keep it up.

Good performance first 30- let them back in it for a bit. Feed Defoe he is leathal
The entire squad should be instructed to paste these words on their bedroom ceilings and bathroom mirrors over the summer - it could make for an interesting 2019-20 campaign.

And before anyone asks, I’m not a professional sports psychologist.

Back