MOTM Poll Rangers v Hibernian - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
2-0 rangers. Can see it being a boring game unfortunately.

McGregor
Patterson LB goldson borna
Arfield kamara davis
Kent Roofe Morelos

Kent 1-0.

For all the chat about keeping standards up I can still see it being a game we don't get out of second gear

I’d go with

Mcgregor
Patterson
Goldson
Helander
Barisic
Davis
Kamara
Aribo
Wright
Morelos
Kent

3-0
There’s no way I’d be risking such a strong 11 today , I want a win but not at all costs , the league is done and dusted . Why risk injuries ?

Id go

Macglaughlin
Balogun
Simpson
Helander
Bassey

Zungu
Aribo
Hagi

Wright
Itten
Roofe

Last edited:
There’s no way I’d be risking such a strong 11 today , I want a win but not at all costs , the league is done and dusted . Why risk injuries ?

Id go

Macglaughlin
Balogun
Simpson
Helander
Basset

Zungu
Aribo
Hagi

Wright
Itten
Roofe
patterson needs games not being rested.

I’m just wondering if it would be for the best to keep Alfie on the bench so he doesn’t get involved with Porteus at all.
Yeah any red card for Violent Conduct or Serious Foul Play would see the player banned across all domestic competitions.

2 yellows / denial of goalscoring opportunity etc the ban would be in the league only.

Yeah any red card for Violent Conduct or Serious Foul Play would see the player banned across all domestic competitions.

2 yellows / denial of goalscoring opportunity etc the ban would be in the league only.

I’d just sit Alfie for this one then because Porteus will be trying to get under his skin and you never know what bizarre decisions Scottish refs might make.

The manager said the cup was our priority and he would give game time to a few who need it in the league games. Do we expect a full strength team today giving the cup starting XI sharpness, or do we think he might rotate a bit and protect some players for next weekend?

I'm "in Frankfurt" and cannot get the 3 day pass either
Don’t need to be overseas for today’s game so if you are using a VPN turn it off.

Oddly, if I put my VPN on I don’t get the option to purchase on PPV but I get the Watch Live from my overseas Unlimited subscription,

And don’t login before you try to buy.

EDIT: 2 Day Unlimited Pass now available for those overseas.

Last edited:
Just as well I’m not our manager as now the league is won I’d be looking at blooding as many young untested players as is possible.
It’s all about trying to prepare for next season now.
I’m genuinely uninterested in just playing our top 11 players and scraping a win

2-1 tight, scrappy game for me. We still need to make sure we aren’t sloppy. We need to be razor sharp in preparation for the scum.

For those looking to buy on RangersTV:

OK looks to me like there is a problem

Firstly, if you are in the UK you can buy the match on PPV. You do NOT need to switch on your VPN. Go to the Home page, scroll down to today’s match and click on Buy Match Pass and it will take you through Login and Purchase. Note it cannot be done via the App.

Overseas is the problem. The option to buy a 2/3 Day Unlimited Pass isn’t there, though if you have the Unlimited overseas subscription is already shows Watch Live. Hopefully sorted soon but I’m sure it will appear in due course. Fingers crossed.

EDIT: 2 Day Unlimited Pass now available for those overseas.

Last edited:
Just as well I’m not our manager as now the league is won I’d be looking at blooding as many young untested players as is possible.
It’s all about trying to prepare for next season now.
I’m genuinely uninterested in just playing our top 11 players and scraping a win

So you don't want Rangers to win the Scottish Cup then if its all about next season ?

Porteous will try and maim Alfie today

The referee will not protect our players

Lets see if they start the cynical fouls if Robertson takes action against Hibs

Football wise we have been the better team. I want a win with no red cards for our players or injuries but that’s my main concern that Hibs will leave the boot in today especially their 2 CB’s

No forecast score from me.

My wishes are a clean sheet, no injuries and no red cards

I do wish for a win, however unconvincing it would be, but hopefully it will be entertaining

While I don't think we'll be complacent I also don't see us today reaching the levels we have at times this season. And Hibs will of course be up for it. Rangers will remain unbeaten and I can see a 1-1 draw happening today.

That said, I've still put a home win on my coupon today

Back