Match Thread Rangers v Hibernian - 15:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

Could we appeal the red? I know it’s a clear red but the thought of Wes in goal against the scum at Ibrox gives me the fear. Was confident about a win next week but bricking it now.

Alfie got sent to the bench once his suspension was up. Same rules for McGregor? It might knock some sense into him

Really hope that slack second half does not filter into our performance next week.

One positive thing, we have knocked hibs out of Europe for next season

Idiotic from McGregor, what’s he trying to achieve there?

Midfield looked good again, possibly Davis’ best game since coming back?

Could we appeal the red? I know it’s a clear red but the thought of Wes in goal against the scum at Ibrox gives me the fear. Was confident about a win next week but bricking it now.

They would just fast track it, it's Celtic up next.

The two sides of mcgregor, fantastic save then one min later sent off for a petulant kick out.

Hibs were honking and we should have won by 3 or 4. Candias was poor when he came on, wasted a good a chance and played a really poor pass at the end to morelos.

McGregor needs to be kicked squarely in the nuts for that and put in a chastity belt for a month.

I'd be more afraid if we didn't have an excellent back-up like Wes and had to throw in a youngster.

McGregor, outstanding save then moment of madness. Maybe it’s a godsend he will miss next week- we don’t have to worry about him getting sent off.

Why appeal it? If not banned should be dropped for at least a game for his actions. No way his actions should be defended and we should be making a point about indiscipline in the squad.

Good result & a win at last against these thugs, but how is it possible to miss so many chances in one season against a team - how many decent chances have we missed against them - it must be about 30!

Fuk me did we win or lose? So what Allan has a rush of blood to the head but the amount of posters commenting on that alone look to me they thrive on shit like happening so they can post their negativity

we could have won that game comfortably - but Alan decides to make it all about him and gave us 6 minutes of shitting our pants, thats why people are talking about it, that and he might not play against the poets next week..

That game might sum up our whole season. Should have been done and dusted at half time after a great forty five minutes. Instead of building on it, we slump into our don’t give a s**t attitude, the opposition sense it, takes control and we are left hanging on looking for three points. And of course we throw in another mad red card from one of our two mad players.

If you want to see why there’s no championship flag flying at Ibrox, it was right in front of you today. Scunnered after that.
Despite all this we still had the better chances in the second half.incase it escaped your notice we won,we grinded it out exactly what will be needed next season if we want to be champions

The lack of urgency in midfield about put me to sleep, Kamara being the main culprit.

Far too many negative balls back the way or side to side.

Boring, meaningless, end of season stroll in the sun.

Any way. Wins a win. 5 on the bounce, two more wins.

It’s a clear red but worth appealing it just to highlight the corruption when our appeal gets fast tracked and Mongo’s gets moved any way it can to ensure he gets to play in the OF.

The appeal will fail but it’s worth testing the SFA system as Hank has said

Madden was not going to miss this one after Aberdeen. Stupidity from McGregor.

3pts, clean sheet and another good performance (in patches). We played some very decent football.

we could have won that game comfortably - but Alan decides to make it all about him and gave us 6 minutes of shitting our pants, thats why people are talking about it, that and he might not play against the poets next week..
Why were you shitting your pants second place is in the bag? Talk about defeatism

There is no defending Greegs.

He didn’t make contact but he tried to. The intent is completely clear.

It’s a red card.

Honestly. We need to get our discipline sorted out for next season. Some of our sendings off have been for nothing other than sheer stupidity.

I won't defend him, he bought himself a red, but the reptilian keeper has gotten away, in game, with far worse.

The circus freak Brown...? Well, he's got a real life Monopoly 'Get out of Jail Free' card...

As much as we want to, there is no defending mcgregor there. Absolute idiocy.

And yes, whilst we weren't as good 2nd half as we were the 1st, hibs were far from shit. We're the first to beat them in the league since the new boss arrived and they were very well organised. We were better though.
We also still created the best chances in the second half.

He’s been a solid 6 or 7 in each game. Done nothing barisic or even Halliday couldn’t.

Agree, to a lesser extent on Barisic. Left Backs should have a left foot or the game becomes very narrow, the ball gets played inside to congested areas, which suits opponents such as Aberdeen etc down to the ground.

Back