• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
uYCCbBw.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Really interesting to see how we shape up under Beale.

McGregor

Tavernier Sands Davies Devine

Lundstram Tillman Kamara

Kent

Morelos Colak

That’s my guess. Like to see Lowry get some game time.

3-0 Rangers.

Hibs will probably put 9 men behind a low block Crocker and his mate will be wanking themselves off hoping Rangers will drop points and declaring that Michael Beale is already under pressure
Of course they will. But it's up to us to break them down. Just be relentless, they'll crack.

As for Crocker et al - f**k them. Let them cry delicious tears.

Proper football is back, about time. New era, let's make this one a success.

I think we'll come flying out the traps tonight; 3-0 Rangers with a goal inside 10 minutes - just under 4/1 for a goal 0:00-9:59.

Are Souttar, Davies, Helander and Goldson all still injured?
What about Hagi, McLaughlin, Yilmaz and Roofe are they still out injured?
Goldson is back in the squad and will probably at least get minutes from the bench. Davies similar

Souttar and Lawrence are due back mid Jan. Roofe is in full training but won’t be rushed

Really buzzing for this and great to see the match thread again

It’s arctic conditions so we can’t expect miracle football but I’m hoping we see shots on target, the horseshoe banished and a win.

Game is live in Oz - Foxtel/Bein at 7am.
Reason I am posting is because we don't usually get Rangers home games live in Oz on Foxtel, Just checked the listings and it's on.

Not feeling too confident, think tight first half and we are 3 up at the break, then it opens up in second half and we go on to sneak a 14-0 win.

Morelos -8
Kent -2
Tillman -2
Tavernier -1
McGregor-1

Not feeling too confident, think tight first half and we are 3 up at the break, then it opens up in second half and we go on to sneak a 14-0 win.

Morelos -8
Kent -2
Tillman -2
Tavernier -1
McGregor-1
I like your thinking. Though I think Colak may get in on the act as well.

Hopefully jumping up to celebrate all the goals will stop me seizing up at -8. I’m currently trying to work out how many layers of clothes I can wear

After the last 3 league results I’ll just be happy to win.
Which I think we will, hibs are really poor.
You shall have your win.

Rangers have powered up and the Players look relaxed and enjoying Football for the first time in many months.

Hibs arent poor at their best but they dont have their problems to seek and I think theyre facing us at the wrong time.

Frozen Balls all-round and a Rangers victory.

Really looking forward to this.
2-0 the famous.
Tillman and the skipper on the scoresheet

Not convinced with the appointment, but It can't be any worse than what we witnessed. Looking forward to seeing a massive change tonight, hopefully not let down.

High press, quick passing, forwards constantly on the move, more shots, wide players attacking the back post, no more aimless crossing, no horse shoe. And all will be well. 3-0.

Time for talking over, time to just do it is here.

Mon the Gers, a good win and a confidence boost please.

Really looking forward to this but trying to be pragmatic and not going ott.
I will take a home win. 2-0 to The Rangers.

Are any of the injured players back for this one?

Roofe? Davies?
Davies and Goldson are available for selection but Beale hinted they they may be used as subs for minutes rather than started, but you never know, he said he wasn’t going to give the squad away. Roofe is training and has been for a while I think but he said he wants to make sure he’s 100% ready and not rushed, he wants him back for a run of games rather than rushing him back for 2 games then breaking down because he wasn’t ready yet.

Hello fellow Rangers fans!

As many of you may know, we recently welcomed a new manager to our club. This change in leadership is an exciting opportunity for us to regroup and refocus on our goals for the season. With a fresh perspective and new ideas, our new manager is poised to help us turn things around and get back on track.

One of our first opportunities to put this renewed energy to the test will be in our upcoming match against Hibernian. This is a crucial game for us, and I have no doubt that our new manager will have us prepared and ready to fight for the win.

With the support of our dedicated fans, I believe that we can come out on top and get our season back on track. Let's rally behind our team and show Hibernian that we are not to be underestimated. Go Rangers!

Are Souttar, Davies, Helander and Goldson all still injured?
What about Hagi, McLaughlin, Yilmaz and Roofe are they still out injured?

Souttar and Helander are still out Beale said Souttar should be back next month. Also said Goldson and Davies are available for tonight but Goldson isn't in yesterday's training video just Davies. Mclaughlin played 2nd half on Saturday Roofe is available but Beale wants more work done with him to make sure hes available in the long run. Yilmaz and Hagi are out along with Lawrence but Lawrence due back next month.

Back