MOTM Poll Rangers v Hibernian - 20:00 Thursday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He’s done nothing too flashy, but I haven’t minded Devine’s performance tonight.
Has run the line well and crossed when he could. If he’s a natural rb, then it baffles me a little more why we didn’t rest tav quicker if he genuinely did have an injury pre break

Did anyone honestly feel the same at 2-1 as they did under Gio? Like you couldn’t see USA coming back? For me there’s a different vibe and you can see us scoring when we go forward.

Previously we wondered where it would come from.

Make shift cb tackles someone. Inevitable result as the seemingly innocuous challenge results in what could be anything from a ruptured spleen to an on-pitch heart and lung transplant

Much better tempo and urgency in our play second half compared to first. Beale must have read them the riot act at HT. let’s finish them off now and hopefully that will silence that prick Lee Johnson.

Did anyone honestly feel the same at 2-1 as they did under Gio? Like you couldn’t see USA coming back? For me there’s a different vibe and you can see us scoring when we go forward.

That’s the difference for me. We looked fairly dangerous going forward but obviously looked fairly poor defending but I always felt we were going to score.

I felt we were still pushing after going behind again, but it was all very stale just like under Gio so no, I didn't actually see us coming back. Especially when there were no changes at HT I fully expected the same old boring, predictable stuff.

Glad to see I was wrong though.

Right everyone who was slaughtering Tillman, is he still dugshite? C'mon now, 20 bad mins and he was fucking useless. I'm pretty sure 90% of posters on the match day thread have bipolar

Back