MOTM Poll Rangers v Hibernian - 20:00 Thursday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apart from the wee laugh and the “we’ll see” at the end?
Did he not say, when asked specifically about us, that he really wanted to move to another league and that (coming to us) "probably wouldn't go down well"?

Did he not say, when asked specifically about us, that he really wanted to move to another league and that (coming to us) "probably wouldn't go down well"?

He did, he didn’t say he wouldn’t be joining us though, he left it pretty open.

Colak missing is a concern given we only have an unfit and uninterested replacement in Morelos.

Hopefully it’s a short term issue and not long term.

Tad concerning Lundstram, Jack, Kamara all starting in the 11.
Beale has spoken about how well he’s trained since he’s came in.

I’m not quite sure why folk are so surprised about the state of the defence,we’ve got 5 CB’s and 2 LB’s out or not up to speed.

Yup, this is pretty much what we expected. I'm not worried.

Porteous there all but confirming he isn't coming here.

Thank. Christ.

I'll be honest, I seen it the opposite way :(

Certainly didn't rule it out when he quite easily could have.

I'm not uber-staunch, but I am old'er'. I've got a great memory of game from the 80's and 90's.

I just heard the Hibs manager talk and... he's English.

Just looked at the table to the right on here and I knew 4 of them. I knew RN was the Hearts manager but I couldn't have named him and had to look him up. I said a long while ago on here that you could wake me up at 2am by flinging water on my face and ask me to name the Dundee Utd squad from 1983 and I could get 9 of them right away, but it got me thinking.

Is football so transient, or so lacking in personalities that major players are lost to me? My feeling is that it's so embittered elsewhere that I rely on FF for my news and as it's 90% Rangers, I know little else outwith that. Strange times, but maybe not better.

Back to the team selection. I'm reasonably happy with that starting 11, but there's nobody on the bench who could change things if we go behind or are looking for a winner in the last 10 minutes.

As an aside, what fit does Ivan Sproule kick with?

Just before I decide if he usually comes across quite decent or not :)

Boyd earlier "Hobs have signed 22 players in the last two windows. Somebody needs to have a word and tell them this isn't a computer game"

Back