Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 13:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Showing all the urgency of a slug to get goals
Yep.

Still needing to win 4-0 next weekend to go top at this rate… you wouldn’t think so watching this performance or subs though.

I’m convinced Clement thinks all we need to do to win the league is win our remaining games and doesn’t realise we need to overhaul the GD too.

Silva should be bursting his arse to get back there after that mix up with Dio. He’s not interested in doing the hard yards to help the defence.

I just don't understand the complete lack of urgency here. We should be busting guts to get the GD up!
I just don't think this side has it in them to play urgent, fast attacking football on the front foot tbh. We've been saying it for years now. It's all controlled, slow, probing patterns of play.

Tell us you know nothing about football without saying you know nothing about football
Aye he's been good lately hasn't he? He's been back to his usual sideways and backwards passing for weeks since the prospect of a new bumper deal with us was sidelined.

Raskin just standing behind a man rather than offering himself by moving around when McAusland was looking an option and Tav telling him to move as well. No wonder he’s not getting a game.

No one has really stood out for us today, Cantwell was decent while he was on, diomande has been solid. A game of 6 and 7s out of 10. Need to raise the game for next week

I just don't understand the complete lack of urgency here. We should be busting guts to get the GD up!
Just said it in another post but watching this, I honestly think the squad/manager believe all they need to do is win our games.

For some reason, they don’t seem to understand that would only leave us level on points.

It’s bizarre.

Back