Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 13:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Given the 1st half, can't help but be pleased.

However... 2 corners at end there. Firstly Davies stays back, why? We're looking for goals. And then last kick of ball we play a short one. Terrible decision making given how important goals could end up being.

Well, a hard fought and tense win, brought the goal difference down and actually the subs, especially Lawrence, made the difference which shows clement can change things positively.

We’ve got to regroup, prepare properly and drain any hint of fear out of the side and get riled up and ready to go to war with these tinks.

That’s all it’s down to, we’ve got to go to war and win.

The biggest game we will possibly ever have in recent history here, and we’ve got to come out on top. No other result is acceptable.

there has been no urgency in our play for long enough, we have known this.

the manager can't rinse out what isn't there.

I could sit and teach and explain things to you, or you I, and then ask you to go out and do the job and at the end of the day you just aren't fit for it.

That is a good portion of these Rangers players.

Many of them have had to be managed all season because of muscle strains, Ridvan, Lawrence, Cantwell, Sima and Sterling.

We have long terms injuries to our better players and outside of Sima we have always lacked genuine pace!
Fair post mate. Wish there were more like this. Constructive criticism is to be welcomed, that I have no problem with.

Never in doubt. All the wee wanks fretting at 0-1 and missed penalty are probably the instant-satisfaction only, tik tok, subway loyal, cash out at £1 profit, never holidayed alone tits. Get it round ye.

Zero tolerance for not supporting this team through everything. We will find a way. Big things coming under Sir Phil. Now sit doon, be quiet for the big boys and change your behaviour next time. WATP. Winning today was NEVER in doubt as I predicted when behind.

First half a joke, second much better. We really need to start games properly. We were actually decent today until shipping that stupid goal then we collapsed until the break.

Goal difference as you were at least and glad to see Ridvan back, a far better option for us at left-back.

Fingers crossed we get a Killie favour midweek but we need to do the business at the Chamber regardless.

They deserved to be boooed, that first half was chronic and we didn't deserve to be 1-1
Didn't we? Killie didn't even have a shot on target in the first half yet they deserved to be ahead?

Fans moan like %^*& and magnify everything to the Nth degree. We're in a title race so the support should do better in sticking with the players.

Forty shots at goal and we score four. We haven’t made any dent on goal difference unfortunately but we got the needed win.

Can this team win at Celtic Park ? We need to that’s for sure.

Sky commentary feel cheated by us winning - girning like weans about ‘it will be different next Saturday’. I just hope we develop a backbone before next week because Celtc are not that special

Business end of the Season
3 points
3 goal margin against Kilmarnock
That will do for me, and more than anyone imagined on 52 minutes and the doom mongers would never have seen us winning 4-1.
Well done boys and well done Silva

Given the 1st half, can't help but be pleased.

However... 2 corners at end there. Firstly Davies stays back, why? We're looking for goals. And then last kick of ball we play a short one. Terrible decision making given how important goals could end up being.
It's pathetic the lack of urgency with these players.

Back