Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 19:45 Wednesday - Periscope Loyal

I'm sure there's no BBC agenda but this is their headline:

Bachmann sent off for catching Morelos with elbow

Even though in the minute-by-minute it mentions Kamara being on the end of the elbow.

I'm at work tonight but what I can gather Kilmarnock goalkeeper elbowed Kamara when the ball was out of play and got sent off. no penalty awarded. This is correct ?

Sportsound.

“The referee muir has done Rangers two huge favours by not awarding a stonewall penalty and then sending the Killie keeper off for minimal contact”

Is Cunts too strong a word?
Shit stirring as usual and trying to apply even more shite about Rangers and referees. Should be burnt to the ground with all those knobs still inside it.

They are worse than useless the bbc.

LiveLive Scottish Cup fifth-round replay: Rangers 1-0 Kilmarnock - Bachmann sent off for catching Morelos with elbow

20:09
RED CARD- Kilmarnock
Daniel Bachmann
Replays show Daniel Bachmann puts is hands up in the air to try and make space for himself. He catches Glen Kamara, who hits the deck, and referee Alan Muir has deemed it worthy of a red card. I have a feeling Steve Clarke might have something to say about that one...

Unsure how the boy on twitter has done this but it’s the real stream with commentary the lot!

Is it still illegal to post a link?

Well we said we were bored on Saturday so good to see normal service has resumed for a rangers game ie madness chaos red cards and a goal by Alfie

Anyone looking forward to alkie Clarke’s post match interview? Let’s see how different it is from the filth one

Just clicked on this, fs, killie keeper sent off, elbow on kamara, morelos sent off, naw he's not, no penalty, fs I can't take this drama

LiveLive Scottish Cup fifth-round replay: Rangers 1-0 Kilmarnock - Bachmann sent off for catching Morelos with elbow

RED CARD- Kilmarnock
Daniel Bachmann
Replays show Daniel Bachmann puts is hands up in the air to try and make space for himself. He catches Glen Kamara, who hits the deck, and referee Alan Muir has deemed it worthy of a red card. I have a feeling Steve Clarke might have something to say about that one...

Was the linesman who brought it to refs attention according to sportshit

Kilmarnock have had to do some amount of reshuffling. Gary Dicker has dropped to right centre-back with Bruce off. They've got three central midfielders strung out with Burke making up the four with Brophy up front on his own. It's basically a 4-4-1 now.

Just like being there with pricks standing uo and walking by the camera tell them to sit feckin down Feck knows what it will be like at 75-80 mins

seriously cyber pint to the cameraman
I hope the boy streaming it gives us a view into one of the smoking rooms at half time for the authentic Ibrox experience. I imagine they are much nicer up in the Club Deck.

RED CARD- Kilmarnock
Daniel Bachmann
This is what happens when their bitterness allows them to be tangoed on face-book

Back