Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 19:45 Wednesday - Periscope Loyal

Ross the periscope guy is playing a blinder. Hope his battery is ok for the second half. At one point thot the ‘polis’ were going to apprehend him and his phone.

Just seen the first goal there. An open goal from a yard out and Alfie nearly missed haha. Still, it went in and I guess that’s all that matters.

HT replays;
Killie's penalty, would have been soft, not a 'stonewaller'
lovely passing for 1st goal
Red card, keeper does put an elbow in Rangers players face.
nice cross and finish for 2nd goal

Aflies goals, 1 from 2 yards 1 from 1 yard, get in there

Got it on periscope, and had it on BBC player on radio back and forward, BBC are about 5 minutes behind

Kamara looks a player from what I can tell on Periscope.Really all I can see is a blob but who cares really. Who is it at left wing that keeps driving into the box and crossing it low? is It Borisic or Who?

Comfortable from us. We were rightly ahead before the Killie player was sent off and since then we've never been troubled.

Two typically Alfie goals plus Kamara looking very composed. Jack snuffing out any danger early.
Cheers mate Alfie is so important to us , vital even . Got to say that I thought Kamara looked decent on Saturday as well. Particularly 1st half

From what I’ve seen we’ve cruised this.

These stuffy bastards should be nowhere near us in the league

Morons in the BBC studio now asking questions of the linesman, claiming that he didn't see it,same ones who claim referees need more help,referee get's help from his assistant and more or less claiming he cheated Kilmarnock.

Also said Rangers have got decisions they shouldn't have got which have went in Rangers favour. If people thought the BBC were impartial this tonight only seals the accusation from the club,listening to them is deplorable from an organisation who claims they don't have an agenda.

Morons in the BBC studio now asking questions of the linesman, claiming that he didn't see it,same ones who claim referees need more help,referee get's help from his assistant and more or less claiming he cheated Kilmarnock.

Also said Rangers have got decisions they shouldn't have got which have went in Rangers favour. If people thought the BBC were impartial this tonight only seals the accusation from the club,listening to them is deplorable from an organisation who claims they don't have an agenda.
The lynch mobs are forming. Another ref strike on the horizon, courtesy of the bheggar apologists

Back