Match Thread Rangers v Lech Poznan - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

I know its a bizarre way to look at it but if we have anyone one card away from a suspension then tonight might be the time to take the card and miss the Benfica game(s). Its the matches against Liege and Poznan that will determine our qualification I suspect.

Fair point actually, didn’t think of it that way.

I know its a bizarre way to look at it but if we have anyone one card away from a suspension then tonight might be the time to take the card and miss the Benfica game(s). Its the matches against Liege and Poznan that will determine our qualification I suspect.
I’m not ruling out winning this group and see no reason why we can’t at least share the spoils with Benfica over the 2 games. This Rangers team knows how to play in Europe, particularly away.

Could see this being similar to the Livi game with us taking a comfortable lead and then playing within ourselves. Think we'll win 3-0

As much as I understand folk saying that they are more worried about Sunday and it’s more important, I’m more of the wins in Europe get you noticed outside of Scotland the prestige it gives the club cannot be ignored and there is also the small matter of £500k for the WIN. Killie can wait win this one then start thinking about those no marks.

I stuck a tenner on 3-1 but as above would be happy with any form of win. I think our defence might make the difference tonight.

If they're suspect at the back, maybe Hagi to create the opportunities...?

It's great to be in a position where we have good options. Very curious to see the team.

This should really be on RTV as pay per view. Means season ticket holders who would normally be at the game can’t see it unless they have BT ( or a dodgy stream)

I’m incredibly confident about tonight. Don’t see anything other than a convincing Rangers win. 4-0 to The Famous.

Tough game tonight and will be interesting to see the front line with Morelos not firing on all cylinders.

6 nil Rangers, Morelos hat-trick.

Weather conditions may play a big part tonight but hopefully we can overcome this and get another victory.
3-1. Alfie to score.

BBC Scotland have no commentary of our game again. Surely they can have commentators in the studio watching the game on TV and provide a radio commentary. I'll need to rely on this thread for updates.:))

BBC Scotland have no commentary of our game again. Surely they can have commentators in the studio watching the game on TV and provide a radio commentary. I'll need to rely on this thread for updates.:))
Tbh, the match thread would be less infuriating that listening the Radio Scotland.

you might get updates on 5 Live?

Concerned that after all our recent good results it will be easy for the players to get complacent in this game against unfashionable opposition. 3-0 Gers

Substitutes​

Rangers

Rangers
    McLaughlin (GK)

Ughelumba

Helander

Jack

Itten

Zungu

Patterson

Aribo

Morelos

Barker

Stewart

Barjonas

image.png

UEFA can't seem to list our starting eleven on their site, but here's the subs.

Back