Match Thread Rangers v Lech Poznan - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport

I thought I was on the wrong forum, so much positivity for tonight's game. I don't think we'll keep a clean sheet, but I'll go for a 2-1 victory to the famous. WATP

Interesting team. I'm surprised we've gone with Balogun for Europe and Helanader for domestic so far...I'd have expected the other way about.

Strong starting line up but a little surprised that Balogun is starting over Helander.

Must win for me. 3-1.

My mate gets BT Sport paid for through Sky so he's given me his login so I can get the match via SkyGo.

If you've a mate who does the same, and trusts you with his login, its an option. Mate watches on TV and you use his login to watch on SkyGo (provided he pays for BT Sport through Sky).

He's had one, 1 hour, training session. Gerrard even commented that he would 'feel it when he gets home' LOL. I'd say 'no chance' for a wee while yet.
Gerrard said in an interview with Chris Jack he might get on depending on what happens in the game because he is keen to get him minutes although he does not expect him to fully up to speed until after the international break

Helander, Jack and Morelos were the spine who got us out the group last season and all 3 on the bench. Shows the strength of the squad now.

I'm quite nervous about this game, I think all the 4 nil predictions could bite us on the arse, just look at the mentally challengeds game and all the confident predictions of them getting horsed.
Agreed.

Expected Morelos and Helander. No complaints though.

Feeling a wee bit flat about this tonight, no idea why.

Big chance for Roofe to nail down the no.9 shirt tonight, fancy this to be a lot less free flowing than some suggest. 2-0 Roofe and Zungu!

Hope Balogun can have another solid performance. Be good to have him match sharp as and when needed.

Well based on the expert reviews on attacking football, I’m expecting a 5-4 thriller :))

Good team selection, I thought Helander and Aribo would play but it shows how much better our squad is now, as Balogun is very decent and Scotty Arfield has been excellent. Looking forward to it.

When does our coverage start chaps? Sorry for being a lazy fecker and not reading the entire thread

Well based on the expert reviews on attacking football, I’m expecting a 5-4 thriller :))

Good team selection, I thought Helander and Aribo would play but it shows how much better our squad is now, as Balogun is very decent and Scotty Arfield has been excellent. Looking forward to it.
Aribo was not great on Sunday so I kind of expected him not to be in.

Not the team I was expecting but very pleased to see such an attack minded set up. Does anyone know the name of the Polish TV station broadcasting the game live?

A bit of a surprise, but looks like a great lineup the more you look at it.

Set up to pick them off everytime they think they can come at us. Fast through-balls from Hagi and Davis to Roofe and Kent feet on the counter. Come on the Rangers!

Back