Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Itten

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jones

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
Bit of sloppyness in second half, with misplaced passes; importantly nothing came of them.

This win was important as I think that’s the first time we’ve taken advantage of them dropping points?

daylight between us and they’ve never been chasing us without knowing that even if they win there is a gap.

next week we need to make that 9 points

Really useful day today. Some good minutes in the legs of fringe players, opportunity for the likes of Aribo to shake off some rust, a rest for a few really important men and a very routine 3 points while doing so.

Half the team today didn't feature in those games so it isn't understandable, sadly it is predictable. I'll take the points very happily, but performances like the 2nd half will eventually cost us if we keep repeating them.

Hey, you're new, but get right intae the team as you ain't happy with a performance that wasn't the worst we've seen but after the week the players have had don't you spare the rod now.

If we win again that ugly next week I'll be very happy.

Eight days ago the scum had a chance at home to go top with a game in hand.

It's been a glorious week or so!

Professional performance. We're not going to be on fire every game and coming of the back of the Celtic game and into the Euro game I'll take that.

Most of the team did well without excelling. Tav was great today. McGregor had more to do today than he had to against both Celtic and Liege but was on call when required.

Thought it was good to see big Bassey still performing really well. An excellent prospect and a cracking guy to have as back up to Barisic.

Was superb Defoe getting his 300th goal in his career and doing it with us as well.

Fergie on RANGERS TV is talking a lot of sense and ably contributing with Neil McCann who has just said RANGERS will win the league this season.

I'm liking the way we game manage now, not many teams will squad rotate like that. Players actually got a breather today by being comfotrable

Unless people have just recently took up football as a hobby, then you'll know this is how games go with even the very best out there.

If your looking for 5 or 6 most of the time, sorry just wont happen. Wouldn't like to even try to remember the amount of games I've went to that have been won like that.

Not just this week, so far it' been a first class show from the team.

Btw we will drop points again, so dont be having a meltdown when it happens.

Can just imagine their being a crowd at that today, moaning and groaning in the 2nd half, and half empty by the full time whistle.

Professional performance. We're not going to be on fire every game and coming of the back of the Celtic game and into the Euro game I'll take that.

Most of the team did well without excelling. Tav was great today. McGregor had more to do today than he had to against both Celtic and Liege but was on call when required.

Thought it was good to see big Bassey still performing really well. An excellent prospect and a cracking guy to have as back up to Barisic.

Was superb Defoe getting his 300th goal in his career and doing it with us as well.

A smashing goal to complete his 300.

Well Done to you Jermain.

Last season when we had chance to put pressure on we would have really struggled or drawn that.
Different state of mind this season. Lo ng may it continue

Today it was about 3 points. Professional. Been a hard week physically and mentally. We could all see they played within themselves. Controlled the game but occasionally sloppy with some of the passes. Clean sheet. Two well taken goals. Let’s keep winning.

3 points for us = good result, good goal Aribo, great goal by Defoe absolute skill.
The mhankies and the sheepshaggers both drop points, "Two points prick".
Another clean sheet with little or no injuries, fingers crossed all our covid tests remain clear, we move on to the Polish game now. :cool:

A real lackluster performance after 30 minutes but better playing like that at 2-0 as opposed to 0-0, although I felt we could step it up if we had too, but got the chance to freshen the team up rest players and give others a run out.

Would've settled for this at start of the game, or infact any game , most importantly we won to capitalize on the scums result, a 5 point and a 6 goal gain over a week I'm very happy with that outcome !

Half the team today didn't feature in those games so it isn't understandable, sadly it is predictable. I'll take the points very happily, but performances like the 2nd half will eventually cost us if we keep repeating them.
Who are the half a team your speaking about. We have had three great results over the past seven days and this is all you can say. We have the best squad of players in Scotland, every one plays their part, we'll be ok don't worry about that. Tbh you've posted nonsense considering the amount of games we have coming. We're 6 points clear, forget their game in hand, it's all about our results and we'll get there.

There’s Always someone who has to try bring the rest of us down. How about being positive after the fantastic week we’ve just had ?

Very happy with the 3 points obviously there were some tired legs in there 2nd half which is not surprizing after thursday's efforts really pleased for defoe and aribo some really good performances in there as well Big calvin ,Hagi ,Tav and davies ,the perfect end to a perfect week. WATP

We played very well for the first quarter of the game then mediocre for the remainder. I take the win and we move on to Thursday. Job done and another clean sheet. Tav our best player for me.

Back