MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 20:00 Wednesday - Viaplay Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does the truth upset you petal? You have the right to be a Beale fan boy, I have the right to think he and his coaches are snake oil salesmen who haven't a f ucking clue what they are doing.
Nah, I stand by my comments, if we are winning 4-0 despite a lot of injuries and you are still whining like a spoilt child then I reckon you are beyond help and one for completely ignoring.

Its a Cup competition, going through is all you can ask. Particularly against a non-entity of an opponent.

If Naisy remains in post I think Rangers will make the Final and beat whoever they face but even so its the least of our priorities this season.

It's hard to be constructive when you actually think that a player picks who takes set plays.
I could get it if you were being intentionally obtuse to make a point, but the fact you actually believe that is quite frankly scary.
Some it is best to say nothing and be thought a fool than to speak and have it confirmed.
And this is a forum where everyone has opinions and can post same as opposed someome being rude in order to promote their own opinion.

Some it is best to say nothing and be thought a fool than to speak and have it confirmed.
And this is a forum where everyone has opinions and can post same as opposed someome being rude in order to promote their own opinion.
Is that you admitting your regret at having posted such nonsense?

Everyone can have an opinion, that's fine. But you pass your opinion off as fact when you say things like "Because Tav insists on taking them all." or "Open your eyes Tav is the captain and indeed he decides" and that's where it becomes silly.

BBC still laying it on thick re our first goal and the horrendous foul that Sima committed, martingale milked it no end.
However the scum fan interviewing MB bottled it by not asking his opinion perhaps just in case he told him the goal was fair and no questions to ask...
There is contact , but boy makes a meal of it.
Wish these decisions were made more often.
Sick of seeing defenders rollover at the slightest touch.

Is that you admitting your regret at having posted such nonsense?

Everyone can have an opinion, that's fine. But you pass your opinion off as fact when you say things like "Because Tav insists on taking them all." or "Open your eyes Tav is the captain and indeed he decides" and that's where it becomes silly.
Coaching staff decide of the throw ins corners etc..
Not the players.

Total weapon of a guy, 4-0, never in any danger whatsoever, and the first thing you do is describe it as turgid.

Honestly, have a word with yourself, idiot.
Right
Go and have a lie down mate.
What are you expecting? 10-0 by half time?
Moaning about a 4-0 cup victory must be a new low
I’m not moaning about a 4-0 victory I’m saying I think for large parts of first half especially we were quite poor. David Edgar tweeted it was turgid as well. Is he a moron as well?

Am I not allowed an opinion or you just scrolling to find a negative post from how long ago.

I find us a tough watch right now under Beale I’m not going to apologise for that and I find it a chore right now dragging myself over to Ibrox to watch us same as thousands of others who booed after a win on Sunday are they all clowns as well

So Tav decides he's taking all corners, and the manager just lets him? The manager doesn't tell one of the other players to take it if they're closer or have the opportunity for a quick one?

And the players just let it happen? Cantwell knows that he can take a quick corner and that the manager is ok with it, but he just lets Tav take it?

Doesn't really make sense does it.
Thats what some believe on here.
Suits the agenda.

There is contact , but boy makes a meal of it.
Wish these decisions were made more often.
Sick of seeing defenders rollover at the slightest touch.
Imagine being in a busy pub and someone gave you a wee nudge like that, would you be lying flat on the floor?
Embarrassing from the 'defender', all those hours in the gym working on his core to become a powder puff.

Is there a clip of Ridvan Nistelrooy's goal from behind?

Viaplay were about to show it then it cuts away.

Right

I’m not moaning about a 4-0 victory I’m saying I think for large parts of first half especially we were quite poor. David Edgar tweeted it was turgid as well. Is he a moron as well?

Am I not allowed an opinion or you just scrolling to find a negative post from how long ago.

I find us a tough watch right now under Beale I’m not going to apologise for that and I find it a chore right now dragging myself over to Ibrox to watch us same as thousands of others who booed after a win on Sunday are they all clowns as well
1. Don’t bother then
2. Yes

Its a Cup competition, going through is all you can ask. Particularly against a non-entity of an opponent.

If Naisy remains in post I think Rangers will make the Final and beat whoever they face but even so its the least of our priorities this season.
It’s a high priority to win it.

I’d we don’t win it are we likely to say, oh well it wasn’t priority? On this messageboard? Hardly B-)

Back