• Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
o0RPANY.png

>>FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL LINKS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Last edited:
Dessers Danilo and Sima to run riot for 60 minutes then ring the changes.

Get the ball in net as many times as possible and use it as a confidence boost before we lift the roof off Ibrox next Tuesday.

Please and thank you.

Wonder how many Morton players are desperate to injure our players? One of the dangers of theses games is some no mark player wanting to make a name for themselves and brag to his scummy pals
I’ll give you Darragh O’Connor and Alan Power as a starter.

Bird is driving up then we are going to the WRC. She is going to Morton end and I'll be in my usual seat. We better fucking trounce them.

Wonder how many Morton players are desperate to injure our players? One of the dangers of theses games is some no mark player wanting to make a name for themselves and brag to his scummy pals
Absolute bollocks. I’m sure they wake up tomorrow looking to injure the opposition rather than try and win. Similar to sands or king in the champions league against Liverpool last season?

Graphics have 3 of the teams above us on 5 points with a win and a draw Doc.

Butland
Sterling King Balogun Yilmaz (if fit)
Hagi Lundstram Dowell
Lammers Danilo
Dessers

Matondo on at HT if ahead, Roofe and Lawrence 30 mins off the bench.

Ideally we’d be resting as many as possible for the PSV game but I just feel that Danilo and Dessers would be better getting more game time, and hopefully, a goal or two to raise confidence.

Would at least rest Goldson, Jack, Cantwell and Borna. Cifuentes looked to be struggling with cramp the other night so maybe see him drop out too. Hoping to see Roofe get some minutes at some point.

The Matondo pre-match interview was a tough watch. He's clearly a decent kid who's struggled to get going.

I've been as critical as anyone of how he's performed so far, but would love to see a Joelinton style redemption arc from him, starting tomorrow.
I thought he come across well. Acknowledges that he’s mostly struggled so far but has a good attitude to learning and trying to improve. We’ve seen glimpses of what he can do but not nearly enough for him or the team.

Pretty sure that Jack, Raskin, Cifuentes and Cantwell will all get a breather before Tuesday, as they'll be key to taking a lead to Eindhoven.

Wouldn't be averse to our back 4 getting some decent recovery time too, but I think Dessers and Danilo need to start, as they need to get sharper and become more familiar with each other's game.

Crowd looks like it will be decent and looking forward to heading along.
Have managed to call the last 2 line ups correctly, but I reckon today will be harder to predict.

Butland

Sterling
Balogun
Davies
Yilmaz

Lundstram

Hagi
Dowell

Matondo
Danilo
Dessers

I'm not usually one for team selections but I'd keep the defence as is. The fact of the matter is, in their only real competitive outings this season thus far (Rugby Park and Geneva) as a unit , the outfield four especially, have shown there is much work still to be done.

I'd start with the front three; Matondo, Dessers (game time) and Sima, that bamboozled and delighted us so much in final stages of last Saturday's game v Livi.

In midfield I'd give Lammers a roving commision because I still don't know where's he's supposed to fit in. Dowell just to keep him ticking over and I don't have a clue as to who should fill the other jersey.

In Scott Wright's case, it's nothing personal, I just can't get my head around the fact the manager should be playing someone who was, for him, surplus to requirements, a month ago.

With midweek firmly in mind, Cantwell, Raskin and Cifo should have the day off and not even be warming the bench, nice padded seats that they are.

Been a bad week my eldest has been in hospital with Crohn’s disease so we can’t make the football. But we are taking the footballs to her this afternoon. So come on rangers put on a show for us 5-0 please.
Sorry to here about your personl woes, so I hope your predicted scoreline takes your mind off things for at least ninety minutes anyway.

Its a tough one this. The team needs time playing together to improve but we also need to rest for midweek.

No idea what team lines up today but they should be able to win convincingly.

Surely Beale will pick a team at what he thinks is full strength if we are supposedly trying to so called ‘gel’ them.

Why?
We are supposed to get a familiar line up.
Too early to use fringe players.
Rangers have a season defining game midweek, playing that selection today or close is madness.

This is a gimmie game so an ideal opportunity for the younger players to start or get more than a 5 mins cameo.

Im not suggesting an XI from the academy but it's a missed opportunity of the likes of the aforementioned don't appear.

There’s posters suggesting a full team change, others suggesting we play our full team, personally I can’t see either happening, I reckon it will be somewhere in between, around 5 or 6 changes, we have a huge squad, these games are exactly what they are for.

Rangers have a season defining game midweek, playing that selection today or close is madness.

This is a gimmie game so an ideal opportunity for the younger players to start or get more than a 5 mins cameo.

Im not suggesting an XI from the academy but it's a missed opportunity of the likes of the aforementioned don't appear.
Nonesense,we have just started the season and we have yet to get a familiarity and a good system of play in the team.

This is the sort of fixture the likes of Rice and Lovelace should feature in.
I agree that some players need a good recovery before Tuesday, but surely the likes of Dowell, Lundstram, Hagi and other 1st team fringe players, need minutes before academy players?

Would totally understand Rice getting minutes from the bench, but didn't Lovelace do his hamstring in the midweek game?

Back