MOTM Poll Rangers v Motherwell - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surely this game needs to be Bacuna's chance. He was brought in the door a month ago today. He's had his "pre season", he wont get a better game to come in for his debut than today. Want to see what this lad's all about.

Often feel like we underperform on event days like this. Not just us either, plenty clubs similar. Would take 3 points now and on to the next one.

Motherwell’s win recently against Aberdeen at home, they had a fraction of the possession and hit them on the break. Motherwell seem to have mastered this and is their tactic against all teams. If we can can get an early goal and open them up, i am confident we will put 2 or 3 past them.
Motherwell have had Aberdeens number for years tbf

Often feel like we underperform on event days like this. Not just us either, plenty clubs similar. Would take 3 points now and on to the next one.
Agree . I remember well our 9iAR party day being ruined by motherwell at Ibrox 2/0 which meant we had to go win it at tannadice

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Yet more changes forced of SG because of injuries, but sometimes a wee freshening up can work for the better.

Its unthinkable that we can allow Motherwell to go to of the league. Get on top of them from the first minute Rangers and deliver a victory.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

It might, it might not be a tough game but people ”getting the fear” “bricking it” etc playing Motherwell at home !!! Get a grip. If approached correctly we should be winning.
While I completely agree, it’s just the way some people are. It’s the same ones who “get a bad feeling”on pretty much every single match thread.

Shitebags by nature who were still convinced we were going to blow it last year when we were about 18 points clear and they were imploding!

Last edited:
This is what I would like:

McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Balogun, Bassey; Kamara, Davis, Aribo; Sakala, Roofe, Wright

Hopefully likes of Hagi, Kelly & Bacuna can get minutes with a view to starting on Wednesday.

A win any win will do ,with an improved performance from our last 5 games ,it's time the Gers started to show some free flowing football I know it's difficult with so many changes but we can't keep scraping wins in the league we have to start playing like the champions we are.

Surprised at the amount of people who don’t think Lundstram will play. Surely build on Thursday and build his confidence up more.

Surely this game needs to be Bacuna's chance. He was brought in the door a month ago today. He's had his "pre season", he wont get a better game to come in for his debut than today. Want to see what this lad's all about.
Hopefully he gets a chance ahead of Lundstram, he's got more pace, work ethic and technical ability from what I've seen.

Surprised at the amount of people who don’t think Lundstram will play. Surely build on Thursday and build his confidence up more.
Yeah he only cost us one goal on Thursday.

Each of his starts he's been a key reason we've conceded or he's been sent off bar dunfermline. We can't afford going into games with a player we know there's a good chance of that happening, we're not aying well enough to take that disadvantage

Just enjoy it, play like you want to score goals and win in style rather than dully rotate possession and eventually stick one away.
And, Mr. Gerrard, if we're off it again in the first half, please don't wait until HT before getting tore into them. Why after three years do they need told to stop pissin about early on?

Hopefully he gets a chance ahead of Lundstram, he's got more pace, work ethic and technical ability from what I've seen.
I'd imagine Bacuna is more likely to start in midweek.

Have you seen enough of him to be so sure he is better than Lundstram? They seem very different types from what I can understand, if we are playing 4-2-3-1 Lundstram is better in the 2 whereas Bacuna is in the 3?

Each of his starts he's been a key reason we've conceded or he's been sent off (bar dunfermline). We can't afford going into games with a player we know there's a good chance of that happening.
So going by that logic Kent would be dropped if he was fit as he was more at fault that lundstram. Gave away the ball and his failure to track the man allowed the ball to get up the park and create the chance.

He’s just this seasons boo boy for many.

All I ask is the team selected to at the throats of Motherwell from the first whistle to the last!
Oh and thanks @DocStone as always!

I'd imagine Bacuna is more likely to start in midweek.

Have you seen enough of him to be so sure he is better than Lundstram? They seem very different types from what I can understand, if we are playing 4-2-3-1 Lundstram is better in the 2 whereas Bacuna is in the 3?
Lundstram started against Malmo and was the worst after on the pitch, we lost. Started against Dundee United, worst player on the pitch, cost us a goal, started against the mighty Alashkert, sent off, started against Lyon, cost us a goal. He's a man down.

Dunfermline in the cup is the only game he's not cost us, and that's because they are absolutely shite.

We're not playing well enough at the moment to be going into games with that disadvantage.

Each of his starts he's been a key reason we've conceded or he's been sent off bar dunfermline. We can't afford going into games with a player we know there's a good chance of that happening, we're not aying well enough to take that disadvantage

I think that’s a little harsh on Thursday. Yes, there were things that should have been done (even prior to Lundstram’s involvement) but the shot was special and it’s not too often we’ll see that.

I've been having trouble with that previous games too, but if you click on the link on the official twitter feed it takes you straight to the payment site. I've literally just done that for today's game.
Don’t log in before trying to purchase. It logs you in as part of the purchase process. I just found this out today.

I think that’s a little harsh on Thursday. Yes, there were things that should have been done (even prior to Lundstram’s involvement) but the shot was special and it’s not too often we’ll see that.
He put no pressure on the ball and didn't try to get close at all just backed off slowly and showed him inside, yes it was a great shot but it was very poor play. If that was Ryan Jack, we wouldn't have conceded that goal.

The Lyon player even named the fact he wasn't pressured and was just shown inside

Agreed. He will never build up momentum if its stop start appearances. I've every faith he will turn into a great signing and one we will make significant profit on.

Back