MOTM Poll Rangers v Motherwell - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He put no pressure on the ball and didn't try to get close at all just backed off slowly and showed him inside, yes it was a great shot but it was very poor play. If that was Ryan Jack, we wouldn't have conceded that goal.

The Lyon player even named the fact he wasn't pressured and was just shown inside
If Kent done his job there is a high chance we don’t concede but don’t let that get in the way of your logic.

Lundstram started against Malmo and was the worst after on the pitch, we lost. Started against Dundee United, worst player on the pitch, cost us a goal, started against the mighty Alashkert, sent off, started against Lyon, cost us a goal. He's a man down.

Dunfermline in the cup is the only game he's not cost us, and that's because they are absolutely shite.

We're not playing well enough at the moment to be going into games with that disadvantage.

You hate him, we get it. Do you need to pollute every thread he is mentioned on?

Think Sakala and Roofe will start today, with Aribo or Wright in the other top position, or Hagi if he’s back. Don’t think Bacuna will start but definitely see him getting on if all is going well.

Lundstram started against Malmo and was the worst after on the pitch, we lost. Started against Dundee United, worst player on the pitch, cost us a goal, started against the mighty Alashkert, sent off, started against Lyon, cost us a goal. He's a man down.

Dunfermline in the cup is the only game he's not cost us, and that's because they are absolutely shite.

We're not playing well enough at the moment to be going into games with that disadvantage.
You've obviously made your mind up a bit like how some folk rated Mark Hateley after 6 games.

But whether you are right or not, surely Bacuna is a totally different kind of player who plays in a different role.

Lundstram is a more defensive central midfielder who plays in a similar role to Davis, Kamara and Jack.
Bacuna is a more attacking and creative player who is competing with Aribo, Hagi and Arfield for the one who is most offensive out the midfield 3.

No?

What time does the build up start on rangers tv , will the flag unfurling be shown? Im not making it to Ibrox today so watching on tele.

Presumably if I make a schoolboy error and do the whole VPN and buying a 3 day subscription thing, I need to re-buy it without the VPN being active. FFS...

Presumably if I make a schoolboy error and do the whole VPN and buying a 3 day subscription thing, I need to re-buy it without the VPN being active. FFS...
No you should be fine. Might just need VPN to load the game page, but can probably switch it off after that.

Maybe it's just me, but it's painfully obvious that Davis can't keep playing 2 games a week this season. Baffling that the only rest he has had is Dunfermline

With our frontline not ticking so far this season I was all for mixing it up a bit, resting Kent and dare I say Morelos, giving a few of the squad players a chance of a run of games.

Not sure Gerrard would've made those changes but now that injuries have dictated things I'm looking forward to Wright, Roofe and hopefully Sakala.

They're due their chance.

Surprised at Simpson coming on but perhaps it’s about protecting a weaker area.

Hope Sakala is out right and Roofe central.

I’d have played Lundstram and rested Davis but trust the gaffer.

It’s a strong team.

Back