Match Thread Rangers v NK Osijek - Thursday 19:45 - Premier Sports/RangersTV.tv

Presume Flanagan is centre defence and right back cover and Halliday left back?

Team is spot on for me.

Also think the writing is on the wall for Windass, I’d be very surprised if he’s still here by the 9th.

arfield mustnt quite be 100%

Think coulibaly and jack could drop back into defence if needed or halliday at left back and Flanagan anywhere else.

Sadiq, Middleton, Murphy and arfield off bench shows our strength of squad is improving

I'm guessing the midea
Presume Flanagan is centre defence and right back cover and Halliday left back?

Yeah, that's what I think too - although by moving Flanagan in the event of an injury in central defence you're in effect then losing a first choice in two positions. But right now we don't have many options.
And I wonder if our progress tonight will have any bearing on who we sign before the end of this transfer window.

Surprised to see Flanagan starting in such a crucial game.

I know he needs game time, but all was all over the place last week.

As for tonight, 2 - 1 the Teddies :)

Terrible violence on PRW and Edmiston Drive. I've watched just two police officers trying to control two fighting mobs. A bunch of young looking bears having to fight against much older looking, what I assume, are Croats.

I f*cking love our new manager. The minute someone puts on a mediocre display they are replaced the following game

More on the way. Was walking down PRW when roughly 8-10 came from Helen St, unmarked ones as well.
That was a mob of Osijek supporters attacking Rangers supporters. That is a gang of scum who have come here intending to fight with any Rangers supporters they could ambush.

That was a mob of Osijek supporters attacking Rangers supporters. That is a gang of scum who have come here intending to fight with any Rangers supporters they could ambush.

Hope they got their arses handed to them then.

Pathetic cunts.

Noticed that our game is scheduled on Premier Sports from 7.30-10.30pm. Is this for extended highlights or in case of ET and Pens?

Usually the games are just straight on and off.

Hope they got their arses handed to them then.

Pathetic cunts.
A few guys were left lying on the road and pavement. Hard to tell if any were Croats. A few were definitely bears. It was bears who were just walking to Ibrox, suddenly having to defend themselves against a gang attack.

A few guys were left lying on the road and pavement. Hard to tell if any were Croats. A few were definitely bears. It was bears who were just walking to Ibrox, suddenly having to defend themselves against a gang attack.

Hopefully nobody is badly hurt.

There cannot be too many Croats at the match and with witnesses and cameras the culprits had better not be going home any time soon.

Bar-L with bail refused.

Back