Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
HSz8WXK.png

>>FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Even though Morelos got 2 the other night, would like to see Colak start. Could have the game done by HT with a clinical finisher.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Another Tynecastle performance should do the trick, I am confident we will see a comfortable victory.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

it’ll be a stuffy first half, with County camped on their 18 yard line and trying to break any momentum & flow.

We have enough quality to break them down 3 - 0

Hope we can kick on from our best performance of the season the other night. Good to have selection issues too.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Davies Borna

Kamara Jack

Tillman Cantwell Kent

Morelos

I think big Tony deserves a start. Cant really hold back a winning 11 though. Maybe they get next week against PT. M
Trust in MB.

Different type of game altogether from the other night.

Guile over pace and power despite that wonderful, wonderful performance.

Jack and Cantwell the only changes for me.

it’ll be a stuffy first half, with County camped on their 18 yard line and trying to break any momentum & flow.

We have enough quality to break them down 3 - 0
I agree. It would be no surprise if Rangers scored a few in the second half as well.
I think either Morelos, Tillman, Kent, Sakala, Colak or Tavernier will score at least one of the goals.
I don't think the away side will pose much of a threat to Goaltender McGregor

Going to be an interesting selection tomorrow, unsure how fit / match-ready Raskin is.

Glad to see we will have selection challenges for the first time in a while.

Same 11 for me from mid week. Completely trust Beale to decide if anyone deserves a starting slot in training that differs from Wednesday. Only exception is we need to give hagi game time for 20-30 mins if we are comfortable.
Same squad except hagi and raskin in , sands and lowry out.

Different game from Tynecastle but we will overcome stuffy resistance to win at least 2-0.

Cannot wait for tomorrow, would never usually be so excited for a run of the mill league game against Ross County but tomorrow is special. My old man lives outside the U.K. and due to ill health and the pandemic hasn’t been at Ibrox since early 2019, growing up in Partick he first attended Ibrox in 1961 and has been there through the best and worst times as a Rangers supporter ever since before moving away, but always made it back a few times a year to see his team.

I hope we run riot tomorrow and give him a day to remember, but regardless if we win 1-0 or 4-0 I know he’ll treat it like it’s his last time seeing us and sing first minute to last, the same as he always does.

Team were excellent the other night. Only change for me would be to go for 1 sitting midfielder and bring Cantwell in.

Morelos to score 3
It’s thought that the second “sitting” midfielder, which they really aren’t, in all reality, allows the full backs to stretch the pitch.
You see it differently?

I'd argue that Kamara isn't playing as a sitting midfielder in these last couple of games. Making plenty of runs beyond the forwards, and looking to get on the ball out wide on the left often.
He had a very good game the other night, who didn’t, but he still frustrates the life out of me with his refusal to play forward, maybe even shoot!

It’s thought that the second “sitting” midfielder, which they really aren’t, in all reality, allows the full backs to stretch the pitch.
You see it differently?
Just that at home to a team like Ross County I think we should have more flair and creativity in the team. So taking a Lundstram or Kamara away for a Cantwell.

We will dictate possession and the creativity will be vital to splitting teams open.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Davies Barisic

Jack Cantwell

Sakala Tillman Kent

Morelos

Would be how I’d go and look to destroy them with movement, passing, interchangeable positions and hard work.

If we play well today and with the same purpose and intensity as at Tynecastle on Wednesday I can see a real doing happening. Possibly 5 or 6.

That is by no means guaranteed though as RC are likely to defend with 10 men behind the ball

Looking forward to the game. Beale has given us the buzz back. I’d like to see as much of cantwell today possible. Going 4-0

Hopefully the midweek form continues into this game. If it does then a convincing home win is on the cards.
A four or five nil would be nice.

I’m really looking forward to this one after our performance the other night.

Ross County won’t be as open as Hearts though. It’ll be back to the usual ten men behind the ball hoping to frustrate and capitalise on set plays so it’ll be interesting to see if we can deal with that better now.

If we play with the same intensity and accuracy of passing and movement as we saw on Wednesday night however, I don’t think anyone in this division can live with us.

I’d be very surprised if Morelos got dropped, he is the type of player that needs to keep playing to get to full form and fitness, he is now approaching that again so I think fitness permitting he will play most games.
I’d keep Alfredo in today from the start but the absolute best we’ve seen him, and he was a monster, was when Gerrard would constantly change between him and Defoe. Feel like we could have that kinda competition with him and colak. Drop one the other scores, bring the other back and he scores. Creates competition

Rangers by 4 goals, Cantwell to open his account.

Back