Votes: 151 35.4%
  • Raskin

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Colak

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Strength of the bench has been one of the big differences between us and them.

Absolutely mate. It was clear in the old firm game.

We were well on top until it came time to turn to the benches. They brought on players that kept the quality of the first 11, ours dropped drastically.

I wonder what Michael Beale said to Malik Tillman and Glen Kamara.
Both were excellent against Hearts, and they’re very unlucky to not be playing.
I think in games like this, we could do with just one holding midfield player in either Jack or Lundstram. .
Play Tillman a bit farther forward, and really go for the throat.

Not sure on the keeper change but maybe it’s the same as outfield players. Mcgregor has never been that strong at crosses and quick turn round of possession, Beale might see this as important issues in this match.

Decent starting XI but I’d not have Lundstram near us moving forward. Excelled under Gios horseshoe nonsense but he’s too safe for Beale.

Take it you missed the Hearts game? :)

MB's got plenty of decisions to make, trying a few different combinations, and rotating the squad well I think.

High tempo from the start please Rangers and batter this mob.

Not sure on the keeper change but maybe it’s the same as outfield players. Mcgregor has never been that strong at crosses and quick turn round of possession, Beale might see this as important issues in this match.
Teams like Ross County rely on set pieces and corners to score. I think he thinks Mclaughlin more able to come for crosses and deal with them better than McGregor

No it doesn't.

The 2 deeper midfielders allow Tav and Barisic to get forward and provide our width, without any danger of getting caught on the counter.

Jack and Lundstram will control posession and ensure Sakala, Cantwell and Kent see plenty of the ball.
Fair dooooze

Teams like Ross County rely on set pieces and corners to score. I think he thinks Mclaughlin more able to come for crosses and deal with them better than McGregor
You don’t often see tactical changes for goalkeepers, think Beale is the 1st manager I know to do so.

You don’t often see tactical changes for goalkeepers, think Beale is the 1st manager I know to do so.
I'm not sure it is tactical. I think that might be a bit of a smokescreen by Beale.

I think McGregor is his number one but he thinks he needs more recovery time so is trying to keep his workload in check. Whether it is the case or not I'd say McGregor has been much better over the past month or so since he started rotating.

Kamara doesn't deserve to be left out after Wednesday, other than that, pretty good side.
Yep, I'd have Lundstram sitting on the bench,people saying it's good giving Kamara recovery time? He's hardly been playing and when he has recently hes been getting better and better.

I'm not sure it is tactical. I think that might be a bit of a smokescreen by Beale.

I think McGregor is his number one but he thinks he needs more recovery time so is trying to keep his workload in check. Whether it is the case or not I'd say McGregor has been much better over the past month or so since he started rotating.

Before Gerrard left he mentioned that he wanted to manager McGregors game time, Beale was probably privy to that discussion and sees that way as well.

Don’t know, think I’m going along the tactical route. Ross County will sit back and try to get success from a soft free kick etc, McLaughlin will be the better keeper to handle the crossed ball.

Anyone having problems getting into RTV?
Aye, not loading at the moment
If you have the spinning dots either Refresh your screen to try again or change your VPN location and try again. I've had issues with The Netherlands recently but not today, playing away absolutely fine.

Always best to get logged in and loaded up as early as possible. I usually aim for 1 hour before kick-off.

If you're on a dodgy Fire TV Stick or similar, its tough.

3rd game in a week and FF is stunned the manager has made a few changes to freshen up the first 11, FF must suffer from a collective short term memory loss as the Manger has said a few times thats what he'll do

mentions it again Pre Match

Last edited:
If you have the spinning dots either Refresh your screen to try again or change your VPN location and try again. I've had issues with The Netherlands recently but not today, playing away absolutely fine.

Always best to get logged in and loaded up as early as possible. I usually aim for 1 hour before kick-off.

If you're on a dodgy Fire TV Stick or similar, its tough.
Cheers mate, that worked for me.

Back