Match Thread Rangers v Ross County - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
F2fLk9r.png

No room for error.

Victory is a must, would be good to get back to top form too.

Corporate team building pish all day tomorrow, into the evening and Thursday so I'll be relying on here for updateso_O

Coming from the Highlands I do have a soft spot for 'The Staggies'.

Also lets get Alferdo back in and get this game won 3-0.

Will also take a 1-0 scrappy win.

I'm going to go 4-0 as I think it'll ba statement game to win over fans.

I also have a feeling they could drop points tomorrow. St Johnstone playing OK and with the weather the way it is it won't be a pleasant midweek game. 1-1.

@DocStone writes that fantastic article about how much we‘ve improved, how many times we’d achieved winning runs this season, going for 6 x Ws at Tynecastle - and then virtually the entire team conspire to play like a group of donkeys kicking a ball along Blackpool bloody beach and mess the whole thing up. Grrrrr.

Normally I say any kind of victory would do me but I really hope we can get a much more convincing performance and result than we’ve had the last 3 games. The bottom line is it’s all about getting the 3 points though.

A real Rangers performance at Ibrox tomorrow please take away a lot of the hurt from last Sunday at least 3 points and 3goals for the good guys

We have been poor the last 3 games, but after Sundays shambles we surely will see a big performance tonight. I'd like to see Jones start also.

Always say the same for a home game. Early goal is vital to the game itself and to the atmosphere.

We need a big response from the players tonight, we need to get back to what brought us our best results, High Press; High Tempo; Lots Of Movement Off The Ball. Come on Rangers lets get back to shown that we are on the road to #55.

Let's get back to winning ways tonight. A good performance and positive attitude and we kick on from the there.

Will be a tough game tonight as Ross County played well against the scum at weekend.
The team and bench pretty much picks itself tonight due to injuries.
So we need to bounce back with a strong performance and 3 points.
3-1 The Gers.

Yeah I think most are in agreement that whilst the 3 points is the absolute minimum, we do need to see a good performance and bounce back from what was a bitterly disappointing Sunday afternoon in Edinburgh. Hoping that Morelos comes back and hits the ground running!

3-0 Gers.

Concerned about the pitch. Has looked shit in recent games. Three games in a week coming up and a lot of rain on the way.

If ever we needed an early goal its tonight, the pressure is on so its time to deliver

Looking at the training pics from yesterday and seeing Hastie involved. Was he just coming back from an injury before his loan ended? Wondering if there's any possibility of him making the bench tonight.

Sounds obvious but we do need an early goal. Ross County wont sit back as much as St Mirren and we wont have a compliant ref to bail us out.

Would also be nice if we can score before them at McDiarmid park.

Three points are a must tonight, but I can see a nervy 1 nil tonight. That's based on the games played since we came back from the winter break, games we were expected to stroll.

Back