Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Itten/Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got to use the VAR to our advantage now!

Apparently the ref's only called if an incident is clear!

Davis definitely touched their player's foot for the penalty - even though the drama queen dropped like a sack of spuds.

But VAR paid when Kent ran through them for his goal - they were terrified to touch him! Hope our forwards are aware of this.

Surprised we've dropped Aribo back into the middle 3 after his performance on Sunday, thought Arfield would've started in there instead bgiven he didn't start against Dundee Utd.
I was thinking this too but I think they will attack in a more 4 2 3 1 which would push him up. just needs to be bang on it and take care of runners when we fall into our defensive shape

I said last week that all I wanted was to keep a clean sheet 'Yeah that never happened', No injuries 'Yeah that never happened either' and I wanted a win 'Happy Days that happened'. SO, this week all I am going to ask for is a win! Get It Done Rangers!

I am very surprised to see them on the bench but I don't have a problem with it.
So am I, but hopefully it's a lesson they have learned. As an aside I'd love to see us a couple of goals up and give young Leon King a taste of Europe.:))

I really hope we’ve checked that they’re eligible. I would not put it past the SFA to say afterwards they were banned. We’d forfeit the tie 0-3.
Can you imagine the fall out if that were to happen? The home association deliberately colluding against the sole representative of their country to get them thrown out of the competition
SFA are genuinely not involved in Europa League matches in anyway mate

Anything that gets us through to the next round will do me.

That said, I have every confidence that this side will deliver a win tonight :)

Am I wrong to worry about the number of goals we've been conceding in Europe in the last few games?

10 shipped in 5 matches.

We've not lost any of them, so we obviously are scoring at a terrific rate, but we can't keep needing to score more than 2 a game at this level.

My usual pre match nerves starting!

Let's be better central areas of our"own"box.
Really fancy ALFREDO making a big difference again.
Rangers 2-0.

Ibrox pitch looks like it’s just missing some grazing cattle and a scarecrow. Fucking horrendous

Got to use the VAR to our advantage now!

Apparently the ref's only called if an incident is clear!

Davis definitely touched their player's foot for the penalty - even though the drama queen dropped like a sack of spuds.

But VAR paid when Kent ran through them for his goal - they were terrified to touch him! Hope our forwards are aware of this.

What does that mean though? "Davis touched the players foot".

So if you touch someone's foot, its a penalty?

Back