• Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Itten/Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
el1.png

Simple, same as in the league just win except this time just don't lose by 2.
What a chance to get in the hat tomorrow.
Good luck to everyone using the Defoe fan app and good luck to everyone on this thread if they're unable to get to watch it. I feel your pain

Just hope this ref is proper up to the task. The only aspect of this game that makes me a bit worried and anxious is cheating by Antwerp players in the box to get a dodgy penalty particularly Rafaelov or Ze.
Also a bit nervous if we get a penalty as Barasic telegraphs them a bit.

Disappointed with Zungu but not the other two?
He's a senior squad member, not a teenager. So yes, that's how I feel. Also, he's on loan so would have sent him back to save money.

The other 2 are young, of course disappointed in them, but they are our assets and should get a second chance

On the grounds they wanted the club not to pick them even though they are eligible to play?

You cant apply logic to mentally challenged paranioa, i was talking to 1 i know when walking the dog and was him that told me they 3 were in squad and it was a joke haha

Gerrard not asked about the 3 Covid guys being on the bench. He must have told BT he wasn't answering those questions.

Bit unfair picking on Gerrards European record there on BT saying he didnt have the opposition that Walter & Co had. I don't recall Gerrard being given over £10 million to buy a striker or have the De Boer brothers at his disposal either.

I know there was a massive thread on it but a club the size of Rangers having a pitch like that is unacceptable.

It's getting to the point where they should sacrifice one £2/3m signing to sort it.

Just hope this ref is proper up to the task. The only aspect of this game that makes me a bit worried and anxious is cheating by Antwerp players in the box to get a dodgy penalty particularly Rafaelov or Ze.
Wonder if Hagi might get penalty duties. If we haven't learned from Rafaelov and repeat our mistakes from last week we probably won't deserve to win. A draw or a single goal win will still be an extremely comfortable result. Fingers crossed

BT Sport saying "There's a technical fault with this channel. Please try later." on screen.

Anyone else getting this?

Bit unfair picking on Gerrards European record there on BT saying he didnt have the opposition that Walter & Co had. I don't recall Gerrard being given over £10 million to buy a striker or have the De Boer brothers at his disposal either.
I think it's fair, doesn't diminish a fantastic record for me but can't wait to see us in amongst the big boys next season

I know there was a massive thread on it but a club the size of Rangers having a pitch like that is unacceptable.

It's getting to the point where they should sacrifice one £2/3m signing to sort it.
With a record of 2 goals conceded domestically at Ibrox for 3/4 of the season I am not too worried.

Right, fast start and an early goal will kill this off. I think if we can get infront early doors, this mob know they're not getting 3 against us a second week in a row. Will break them.

I think a player learns a great deal when they miss a penalty.
I suspect Borna will have been practising penalties like a demon since the Dundee United game.
He was thrust into it at very short notice last week.
He hits a ball better than anyone at the club in my opinion.
I agree with you he should vary where he puts it.
So far 3 kicks all to the keepers left.
I like to see them hit high into a corner. Goalie stands no chance

Back