Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Itten/Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
kfhkfhakhbmfabhkewhekhrkGHKEHGKAHEgkhsaghjksaieOEHGKDSHAKLDRHISAADSGFAJDSKGGHJDKSshdkdhgkhgkhgkghdkhdkghdgkhkghkghgkghgkhkhdgkhgdkghkdhkdhgkghgkhgvn cdbxnzmbvncmn!

Rangers Tho!
B-):shh:

Superb performance tonight. Morelos was my stand out man - had a part to play in almost everything tonight and was great to see him get a goal as well.

Goal from Patterson was superb as well. Hope he just gets his head down and continues to make amends for his mistakes. Gaffer certainly look proud of him at the end.

Couple of poor goals and their first goal was offside. Another good reason to just bin VAR. Despite having all the time and all resources to look at these incidents they still can't get it right. Their left back, Lukaku should have been off the park as well for the number of yellow card offences he had racked up.

Still, a very, very pleasing performance. Through to the next round and bagged a few goals again. Not only are we rescuing and keeping Scottish football going we're making Europa games exciting too. :))

That's the only downside that no one there to see such an amazing team we have at the moment.
Best season in years and no crowds to share it with them.

I’m not sure any of the players will want to leave next season

Improved contracts and a pop at the Champions League, what more do they want?

I am unbelievably proud of this team and fear no foe.

I'm starting to believe this is the ultimate redemption story too. With the right draw and a wee bit of luck...

Great result and performance, couple of defensive mistakes aside. It's difficult to overstate the incredible transformation that Steven Gerrard has affected on our team. Really encouraging to see the strength in depth that we now have. All substitutions worked to varying degrees. Alfredo is in sensational form. Kent's goal was the pick of the bunch and Nathan Patterson's wasn't too shabby either. I love this team. Can't wait to see Tav holding up that league trophy. Happy days fellow bears.

Superb performance tonight. Morelos was my stand out man - had a part to play in almost everything tonight and was great to see him get a goal as well.

Goal from Patterson was superb as well. Hope he just gets his head down and continues to make amends for his mistakes. Gaffer certainly look proud of him at the end.

Couple of poor goals and their first goal was offside. Another good reason to just bin VAR. Despite having all the time and all resources to look at these incidents they still can't get it right. Their left back, Lukaku should have been off the park as well for the number of yellow card offences he had racked up.

Still, a very, very pleasing performance. Through to the next round and bagged a few goals again. Not only are we rescuing and keeping Scottish football going we're making Europa games exciting too. :))
No it wasn't. The goalscorer was well behind the guy who crossed it

I'm morelos biggest critic but he was sensational tonight, nights like tonight just makes me miss Ibrox so much, can you imagine in there tonight when we went 3.1 up, place would have been rocking.

Back