Press Conference Rangers v Sparta Prague - pre match press conference (Video added)

I think the last couple of days would’ve been about resetting and getting back to basics on the defensive side and working as a team. Gio likes to be solid and compact at the back and doesn’t like conceding goals so I reckon a lot of work will be going into cutting out defensive lapses and maybe providing a bit more cover at the back.

I really think we will see traditional wingers in an expansive 4-3-3.

I hope Kent and Sakala play wide and are encouraged to take on defenders and get in behind.

Hoping to also see one of the midfield three given creative licence to roam.

Very excited for the game tomorrow.

What do you want him to say ? i think what he has said is what we wanted to hear, he has his own style and he will make changes!
I'm not criticising him at all, I feel all press conference are the same, I find them only useful for injury updates

Hope not , time for McLaughlin to get a sustained run in team, it would appear Father Time has caught up with McGregor.

I agree McGregor isn't looking good but quite frankly neither is McLaughlin and he has been just as bad this year.

For me the fault is the chances we are giving up are in the main very good chnaces.

Reading between the lines, it seems that GVB has told the players to get back to basics, keep the shape, and take it it from there. Hopefully we will cut out the slackness and mistakes, and at least put in a performance that is reminiscent of last seasons Europa games.

Back