Match Thread Rangers v Spartak Moskva - 20:00 Thursday - BTSports

Has Grezda ever seen a football before, guy is seriously rusty.

What a chance. Kent needs to hit it across the keeper IMO

That makes no sense at all.
It makes perfect sense.At the moment they are ahead on goal difference.If,at the end of the group we are level then the head to head comes into effect.
Only at the end of the group.
I'll go into the UEFA website and get the rules for you in a minute.

passing was a bit off tonight definitely, im certainly not gonna soak my panties cause we didn't win, a point is better than losing, but we should've been more clinical in final third, last minute shot from grezda was a bit poo and that chance for coulibaly too, kent & ejaria were highlights for me tonight

Set pieces are and always have been piss poor.

Not had a decent set piece taker since Gio & wee McCann.

Thought we were average tonight. They weren't up too much. Glass half full as they say when considering where we've come from.

There should be a no subs allowed rule after 80 mins. But for an injury.

No use to the player or the team getting 5 poxy mins.

Still unbeaten though, let the improvements continue.

Too many wasted chances tonight. However I would have easily settled for a point at home when the group was drawn so hard to criticise

I will say though that if youd said that after the first half of the Shkupi game in the qualifiers that we'd be sitting at the end of October with 5 points from 3 games in the Group Stage that you were nuts!

This forum was talking about us being slaughtered around the third qualifier

Points dropped that should have been won, but we're doing ourselves justice in Europe here.

Gerrard has got 90% of things right but his substitutions are becoming a huge black mark. Almost every one he makes is the wrong choice or the wrong time.

I feel relieved and frustrated after the 2nd half. We were not great although had the better chances over all. Grezda should've won it but Tav had a similar chance earlier in the game.
Think we can get something over there.

People go on about the players being a bit of Jekyll and Hyde team.but by %^*& some of the fans or so called fans comments on this thread... people think this russian team were mugs , most who comment about how bad certain players are should thank there lucky stars we have a club at all.
We are unbeaten ,we could have nicked it
At the end but we didnt..if you had told me when the draw was made we would b
Joint top and unbeaten in europe this season id think you were mad..
stop nitpicking ffs honestly you'd think half of you had played professional football instead of fifa on playstation

BBC website has us top and BT Sports have us second.

Tbh I always thought it only went to goal difference between the teams tied on points so we should be top?

Where's @rangeral when you need him?

Anyone else know for sure?

The 5 mins of really slack passes around the 55min mark really killed that half for us. They couldn’t get out before that

I said it would be a draw and I was correct .

With composure we could’ve won but the players gave their all and that’s all we can ask for .

Happy with the point against a very tough outfit .

Back