Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Lawrence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Morelos

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Kamara

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know it’s part of the game, McGregor is one of the best at it for us in European games, but it’s always bugged me.

Diddy team is holding us to a draw or even a 1 goal lead and all their players suddenly start falling over injured, or half the team gets cramp.

We score, and suddenly cramp goes away and they are all running about with the stamina of Mo Farah.

When we're winning. With 5 minutes to go. Not during the first goal kick of the game at 3:01 p.m. on a Saturday.

It's the kind of thing that makes our game look tin pot that our games administrators can control but choose not to.

Who are Man City playing this weekend? I'd bet you any body part their opponents don't pull this shite from the first whistle.

I know it’s part of the game, McGregor is one of the best at it for us in European games, but it’s always bugged me.

Diddy team is holding us to a draw or even a 1 goal lead and all their players suddenly start falling over injured, or half the team gets cramp.

We score, and suddenly cramp goes away and they are all running about with the stamina of Mo Farah.
There are team in our league who are worse than anything I've ever seen in Europe for the dark arts stuff. It is horrendous to watch.

A win is most important, a good high scoring win even better. I’ll settle for 2-0 again.

I expect Jack will be the sitter, as such, with Lundstram pushing further forward and joining the attack more. We know he's just as good going forward.

Shame no Kent but hopefully just being rested for PSV. Be good to see Davies from the start.

Back