Match Thread Rangers v Stranraer - 19:45 Friday - Premier 1

Personally I think that team is pretty weak if it goes tits up there is nobody on the bench to come on and change the game should be our regular league team imo getting the competitive minutes

Personally I think that team is pretty weak if it goes tits up there is nobody on the bench to come on and change the game should be our regular league team imo getting the competitive minutes
I reckon it’ll be OK, but it’s a bit of a gamble. It’s closer to a reserve team than the first XI, with no first teamers on the bench.

You are aware of how poor stranraer are 10th in third tier. We could put the challenge cup team out and they would win with goals to spare

mccoist/strachan speaking sense then ally gubs it up
Was just thinking the same thing. How was Christie’s a nonsense? If that’s what you mean?
Then Craigan comes on and, is it just me or does he look different somehow?
Think he’s had his teeth done or something?

What sense was that?
Were talking about how it’s embarrassing that it’s taken 19 days for the charges to come out. Also said that the fans and media have gone over the top with Morelos and Kent gestures.

Were talking about how it’s embarrassing that it’s taken 19 days for the charges to come out. Also said that the fans and media have gone over the top with Morelos and Kent gestures.

I never heard that as I just turned it on to hear Strachan say they should have pulled Alfie aside and tell him we don't do that here.
So the little bit I heard was absolute nonsense from Strachan, although what you are saying does sound a bit like sense.

What an opportunity for young Patterson here. With Tav out for several games , he can really stake a claim for contributing to #55.

Great to see Jones back as well.

The thing is tav is not out for several games not unless the original, been on the sidelines for a couple of weeks has changed.

Sacrificing an afternoon in the Jamaican sun for this.

A straight forwards 3 or 4 nil will make it worthwhile.

Back